Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your goal size?

So, I started off just a few months ago as a small C, and I'm already into a D cup (: I honestly love the feeling having bigger breasts gives me. It's just such a confidence booster and helps me feel better about my body overall. I'm thinking in the next two years I would be happy by getting to a DDD. What do you think the largest I could get up to would be? & A lot of people start off as small, but get up to 4 cup sizes bigger! So everyone, what is your goal size? And how many cup sizes have you grown?
Good luck everyone (:

(05-06-2013, 12:44 AM)cocokitten4 Wrote:  So, I started off just a few months ago as a small C, and I'm already into a D cup (: I honestly love the feeling having bigger breasts gives me. It's just such a confidence booster and helps me feel better about my body overall. I'm thinking in the next two years I would be happy by getting to a DDD. What do you think the largest I could get up to would be? & A lot of people start off as small, but get up to 4 cup sizes bigger! So everyone, what is your goal size? And how many cup sizes have you grown?
Good luck everyone (:

Probably around DDD, maybe a cup larger. I would love to be as large as possible. For some reason, I would love to reach a G cup, even if I know that would probably stink... I'm still new, and looking around for the best way to grow breast and all.

Thanks you too!

don't have one anymore, just until im content.

I don't necessarily have a goal cup size... A goal measurement across yes.

My smallest natural waist seems to be 28 inches. I could MAYBE get that to 27.5 with a LOT of hard work. With waist training I COULD get much much smaller, but I want to waist train more casually than that.

If I use a 28 inch waist for my basis to construct my figure around... and knowing that my shoulder+arm circumference is 41"...

My goal is to KEEP a 28 inch waist and get 41" hips and bust. Perfect hourglass.

I want to reach 28FF. I got a long way to go! I attatched a picture of the size I want to be. Being that big without padding would be a big accomplishment Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think the size of a 34C is perfect. However, I'm a 32 so I guess full 32D.

(10-09-2013, 02:07 AM)Anon Wrote:  I want to reach 28FF. I got a long way to go! I attatched a picture of the size I want to be. Being that big without padding would be a big accomplishment Big Grin

do you know what size this is?

(10-09-2013, 03:03 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 02:07 AM)Anon Wrote:  I want to reach 28FF. I got a long way to go! I attatched a picture of the size I want to be. Being that big without padding would be a big accomplishment Big Grin

do you know what size this is?

How about a realistic one and when you get up to 2-3 cups, go for more. I just went for balance but unfortunately for me, that goal in it self was rediculously high from where I originally started. But now, I'm close to the goal but I'm focused on an hourglass which is thankfully only 1.5 inches instead of 4 inches( F cup! ) I have that much ass.

Or else it can just get so overwhelming at times, feeling like you are so far away. I just had to be patient even realistic eventhough I needed so much more volume to be balanced. Goals sure are fun to strive for, and once you reach them, WoW!

I would love to be a full B on the verge of a c. I am only 4' 10" 102lbs so anything to big will put me out of proportion.

Heck, right now I ain't even picky haha.

I would LOVE a full C, and I think with how fast the girls are changing I can get to that. At least a small C even would be great. I just want some cleavage!

There is a girl that used to do softcore that I came across on tumblr once named Felicia, but I am not sure of her last name. Her boobs were perfect and were F cups. I would love for mine to resemble hers. However, my upper body is really small so I think even a D would look huge on me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon