Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much powdered herb is needed for breast growth?

Hi lycaryth, thanx for the reply.
No , i don't have any kitchen scale , though i looked for it at a store nearby but didn't get and it is very costly on order! so i left the idea.
Have a look at the spoon below and suggest full teaspoon would be fine?
[attachment=3357]
[attachment=3356]
Ok, i will buy something to grind the flax, i was having whole because i was fed up with the bitter taste of powdered herbs as there are already 3 spoons of that(fg, shatavar and ashvgandha); whole flax taste better than powder.
For massage i have chosen FSO.
Thanx for the other two links Smile

I would guess that spoon is fine.

I take powdered herbs too, one of them being saw palmetto and it tastes NASTY! I usually put the herbs in water, stir really well and then pinch my nose and drink it. Fenugreek sticks to my gums and takes forever to get off if I try to just eat a spoonful of it. Ground flax isn't bitter though, it tastes like nuts.
With pinching my nose I barely taste any of it, only a little aftertaste when I let go and that's fine by me.

You don't need to buy something to grind the flax if you can't afford it. You can put the flax in a closed, clean ziploc bag and just hit it with something to break the outer shell. Or roll over it with a rolling pin. You could even gently hammer it if you want. Just make sure you don't damage your kitchen counter doing this.

Lycaryth you also take one teaspoon of saw palmeto?
The herbs i am going to start are not so strong; that are weak herbs i think.
It means if i don't get result with one teaspoon , i should increase the quantity to 2 spoons, is it fine?
And saw palmeto is not available here so can i replace it with mint tea?
Kitchen scale is better to measure the quantity because we can have the accurate amount of herbs everyday but i didn't find that here and may be it is costly too.
If it is less than 1000 Rs., I can manage somehow; Did you buy it online, what is the price exactly ( in Rupees) ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon