Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much powdered herb is needed for breast growth?

Hello ladies, I am living in a place where i can get all herbs in powdered form only, not in capsules. So 1 teaspoon would be fine? or half a teaspoon?
I read somewhere that 1 teaspoon is equal to 5000 mg so i am scared now because it is too much. I wanted to start with 1500 or 2000 mg.
The teaspoon i am using is not too big and is flat.
If i take half a teaspoon then i think that it is too less and probably i won't get the result; the same way if i take full teaspoon then i think if it is too much then it would stop growth ( i read somewhere that too much in the start stops growth).
So please...try to solve my confusion.
Thanks.

OMG there is noone to help me !!
I need urgent help..

I'm new to the forum, and I don't know much, but maybe I can help. What herb are you planning to take? What I would do is take the half on the first day, and increase dosage. Once I feel the benefits or negative side effects, I would stop.

Hi starborn, thanx for the reply. I was already taking 1 teaspoon once but i stopped because found no result. What herbs in list, that you will find in my next thread soon. My question is: Can we also take more than one teaspoon or not?

What herb are you tasking about? Different herbs have different doses. This question is impossible to answer without knowing which herb it is in reference to.

(29-05-2013, 05:45 PM)ariel Wrote:  What herb are you tasking about? Different herbs have different doses. This question is impossible to answer without knowing which herb it is in reference to.

And even then it can still be difficult to advise on doses because many herbs have individual variance as well!

I don't know if it's okay to take more because just like the others said, it matters what the herbs are. Some herbs can be taken with tablespoons multiple times per day, while others are taken with teaspoons or even smaller. For example, PM is something that you definitely don't want to take too much of, while fenugreek is normally taken in large amounts.

You took something once and stopped? What does that mean??

Which herb?
How did you take it? As a tea, or mixing in a beverage, in food etc.

You expect an immediate same day effect?

The reason you're not getting help is cause you are not sharing enough info.

Which herbs are you thinking of getting or have access too?
Are you wanting too or willing too drink as a tea or decoction?
Are you able to make a tincture?

And on and on...

Sorry everyone, i should have put proper information; now i explain exactly:
I am 26 years old(unmarried) woman and my breast size is 28" only.
I started with 1 teaspoon fenugreek (powder) and 1 teaspoon flaxseed (whole) and i continued for 3 months. I discontinued because i didn't feel even an inch of growth or any swelling.
Now i have added ashwagandha and shatavari(both powder) in my program(with fg and flax), 1 teaspoon of each. I take all herbs with water simply and flax with meal.
Reason for these herbs was just that these are locally available and cheap too. So i wanted to give these a try because i have no difficulty in buying these herbs.
Before starting my program i wanted to get information and suggestion from all of you knowledgeable ladies.
The teaspoon is almost 2 inches long and flat. Here teaspoons are of different kinds so i wanted to show the picture of it but don't know the method exactly!
I need at least 32" breast, please suggest me what should i do( i am highly desperateSad). As soon as i start program(after getting your advice), i will make my program thread and put proper routine there.
Thanx all for responses Smile

Both fenugreek and flaxseed are safe to take in large amounts. Do you have a kitchen scale you could use to weight the teaspoon?

Flaxseed can't be digested if it's whole though, the shell is too hard so it must be broken first. You can grind them in a coffee mill or put them in a clean plastic baggy and break them with something flat and heavy (like a cooking pot, but don't damage your pot!!).

I don't know the other 2 herbs... if this helps anyone else identify them:
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashwagandha aka: Withania somnifera / Indian ginseng / poison gooseberry / winter cherry
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatavari aka: Asparagus racemosus / Satavar / Shatamull

Don't forget to try different things, you may respond better if you include massage or topical herbs. Massage is free and for topical you can make a boobie batter with the herbs you already have Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon