Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

Your welcome.

I did alot more reading on the nettle tea. It seems for women I should be worried it will raise my T or at least the amount of timei its active. Idk. I dont know if I have low T -.-

(11-04-2014, 09:02 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Your welcome.

I did alot more reading on the nettle tea. It seems for women I should be worried it will raise my T or at least the amount of timei its active. Idk. I dont know if I have low T -.-

Its soo confusing I know. I'm finally going to get a test done in a couple of months and put to rest all the guesswork!

Excellent choice. I should make an appointment now that you mention it as well.

(12-04-2014, 12:59 AM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Excellent choice. I should make an appointment now that you mention it as well.

Yes i my eyes it can be the difference between nbe working or not.
I have just tried to monitor my bodys cycle to see if i was overdoing it or not.

Wish id done it soonerHuh

@Ellacraig Me too, but lets just do what we can now.

I had another cup of nettle tea last night. Whoa O_o
Almost all traces of my inflammation are gone. I did start PC the same day idk it could have been that.

I think I am going to stop PC as it seems it will delay or stop ovulation from occurring when used before ovulation. I will continue on day 12.

@Ellacraig Me too, but lets just do what we can now.

My sentiments exactly Smile

Reading reading again in my free time as usual. Reading a book by Dr. Lee, "what your doctor may not tell you about breast cancer". Im reading up on progesterone. He says in there that transdermal application of PC around day 8 can be very effective in relieving/treating endo. I was also getting nervous because my boobs are sore as f***, but that might be normal. He cites it as a sign of estrogen dominance and that its your "estrogen receptors are are shut down from progesterone deficiency are 'waking up". I am going to keep reading to come up with a definitive plan for when and the dose to take for my program.

(12-04-2014, 06:39 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Reading reading again in my free time as usual. Reading a book by Dr. Lee, "what your doctor may not tell you about breast cancer". Im reading up on progesterone. He says in there that transdermal application of PC around day 8 can be very effective in relieving/treating endo. I was also getting nervous because my boobs are sore as f***, but that might be normal. He cites it as a sign of estrogen dominance and that its your "estrogen receptors are are shut down from progesterone deficiency are 'waking up". I am going to keep reading to come up with a definitive plan for when and the dose to take for my program.

funny!
im going to find and by that book!!! I was going to look this morning but heading out soon. hopefully its on kindle

yes they have an ebook for like 6 dollars

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon