Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

I am happy you feel healthy. Smile

Thank You!

I went to a restorative yoga class last night. I want to start working out in different ways, ways that can benefit my whole being. I think I am done with squatting like crazy, doing crazy diets/supps just because " Oh I wanna look like that! I want that butt!".It is limited and illogical, not to mention base. Not to say that vanity is all bad, but the shallowness of it is not godly or attractive. I want to attain and cultivate beauty in all its forms- that means being beautiful period, not faking it, or being seemingly so because you have large breasts.......

Sooo, because I think it important for me to exercise my muscles and look good still, I will be doing yogaSmile

I had a horrible terrifying nightmare last night that I had a large swollen wrist, I mean like a severe ball like swelling on the front of my wrists. I was young and so scared. But in the dream, just like in real life, my daddy was not caring for me, he didnt want to take me to the doctor and he jusr didnt seem to care that I was so sick. Then I had a dream that my dad's ex wife (who used to abuse me and my siblings physically and mentally) was looking for me and my siblings so she could beat and torture usSad I literally woke up screaming. Like screaming. Ive had the latter dream before but never as bad. It made me think that the 1st dream is kind of like what I am going through now. I know my bf loves me, but just like my dad in childhood, I am scared that he wont take care of me and that he doesnt/cant support me even though I know he does. I cant get over those feelings. The growth on my wrist seemed to me an obvious representation of my current day reproductive health problems.
I was even thinking that my old stepmom and my dad was much of the reason for my current situation. I was always a tough person and still am. I am NOT a whiner, but I had to let this out. I dont know if because of the relaxation from yoga or what but those things just came flowing from me last night. Actually Im kind of glad.

The Universal Mercy is encoded in every part of Nature.

Coptis and bitters came.
So did PC, adding to program.

Taking Turmeric againSmile
Only took it for like a month or so last time. It helped with overall inflammation. I dont think it will affect other things. I will probably take it for like the last half of my cycle.

Good morning beautiful!

Gotta get dressed. I am going to head to manhattan in a few mins to get my first professional breast massage. Very excited. They do a facial on them first, exfoliation cleanse and tone, stuff you do at home everyday anyway. Then lymph drainage and pectoral major and minor are massaged thoroughly. I was so excited when I found a place offering this service.

How exciting! Don't relax too much, you'll have to teach us how to do it! Big Grin

It was sooooooo amazing. I love a good massage but I think that may have been the best i have ever had. Coming from a spa whore for real!!!!
Must go back!

Oak, so details bout the actual massage. I could have never imagined any part of my body could be massaged like that, let alone my breasts. She did alot of circles going inward. She also did alot of like pushing, stroking movements, I cant really explain it like I want...Kind of like making waves under water and then pushing them all out towards the sea surface in, in one direction, to keep the imagery, towards the horizon. Okay, thats puurfect description for what she was doing. Again though, yea alot of different movements, she like pushed but like quickly and lightly, like pushing a whole bunch of buttons. Of course she massaged all the little knots in my breasts and a very tense spot on my left. That kind of felt like a teeny lump to me, maybe a blockage if not a really tense spot. Thats mostly what I can remember in details. Oh and she also like massaged from my back towards my boobs and always massages upward from my ribcage. When she started the massage on the upper part, she went all the way up kind of before my neck and shoulders and pushed and massaged towards boobs. When massaging lower she massaged the skin of all around my ribcage and sides towards my boobs. Honestly the whole procedure I felt like I was the girl in one of those thai or other asian youtube boob massage videos I watched before. lol. Seriously though. It was serious shit.

Oh, that sounds soooo lovely. I wish I could get my breasts massaged by someone else. Bet you'll be going back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon