Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

Its always hard for me to remember the internet stretches far beyond my little world of realityBig Grin
Thanks Abi. Me too.

My friggin nipple will not stop itching I have like no clue what to do. Its been daysSad

My boobies are looking lovely and full since trying nbe again. I have been just doing massage, and foods for the past two weeks and will continue to do so. Almost time to order more pastured chicken feetSmile

This year I am going to focus on enhancement through natural methods only. I mean food and massage only. No more herbs unless they are present in my food or being used for food and, no more pills. I will also be starting pc next month again. When I tried late last year I was not consistent nor was I addressing my issues through diet.

Lastly: I am really trying to heal my endometriosis/hormone imbalance. This time NBE will just be an accompaniment to that.

Program Goals:
**Chicken soup or broth every day
**Flax Seeds during follicular
**Flax oil everyday
* Massage everyday with organic ghee and clary sage essential oil
** Get more fish into my diet lessening my meat consumption
** Continue to consume ONLY grassfed and pastured meat

Everything with two stars is for my endometriosis. Even the breast massage even though I didnt two star it, is for my endo.

Also I went to the city(nyc) for mayan abdominal massage which is great for female health. Next go round to the health spa will be for breast enhancement acupuncture but I will try to remain consistent with getting the mayan massages as regularly as possible.

The breast acupuncture is for enhancement, but I am interested in it for hormone balancing and flow, and my practitioner says that is is certainly very good for these things so I am so happy to try it!

Stay healthy and happy lovelies<3

Your program looks great. If I were you I would switch the flax seed and flax oil's frequency. The reason is flax seed is truly one of the best natural food for food's regularity and elimination. So, I will take the flax seed every day.

I will take you up on that advice. Thank youSmile
It should help with healthy fiber in my diet too

(27-02-2014, 02:55 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  I will take you up on that advice. Thank youSmile
It should help with healthy fiber in my diet too
Yes, the key difference is Fiber. They both have Omega3. I really cannot do without my daily ground flax seed. Make sure it is ground, otherwise it will go thru your system without absorption.

Colon irrigation today!!!!!

Im so happy for my gutSmile

(21-03-2014, 10:39 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  Colon irrigation today!!!!!

Im so happy for my gutSmile
Smile

Okay, I havent been sticking religiously to my program due school, and life. But I have been sticking to a healthy dietSmile Basically, I have not been doing these things everysingle day more like 3-5x's a week. I must get in routine!

I have not done the breast accupuncture yet either. I ended up doing the colon irrigation insteadBlush

I can only currently afford around a single health spa treatment a month. I am not sure what to do next month though, but before I digress, the colon irrigation has eliminated almost all of my unidentified gastro-intestinal problems which follow and I am sure is because of my endometriosis or vice versa-its all connected. Those symptoms were: acid indigestion, heart burn, esophagus spasms, basically GERD. They were also quite severe. I have been experiencing this for about 1 1/2 to 2 years. I am very happy to report that I have had only one minor instance of gassy chest since, which was not comparable to previous episodes. I am thinking it may have ben triggered by hotsauce and or oily food. ( I had a bit too much olive oil/garlic oil on my fish, silly me)
I wont go into detail about the procedure unless asked, but it helped me so much I had to share. Doctor ( yes a doctor performed mine) says I am due for maybe just one more in minimum a month away from my last to finish the therapy. Although much was cleared she says because me being so petite that there cannot be much more blocking me and I should wait a while until the next. I was faint afterward and didnt go bathroom for like a day and half after that but it was well worth it.

To follow up on that gut cleansing I will be taking Coptis ( for stagnant bile/clean liver) and Chinese bitters ( for clean the liver)to strengthen my liver. I feel after the irrigation is a great time to continue healing my surrounding organs, which will affect in turn, my tummySmile When I get these I will not be going crazy with them though lol.

Back 2 the program I have been taking Hortences Formula for my Endo. I got it from a holistic healer who did my Mayan Abdomnal massage last month. I like it. I feel better when taking it and last cycle I cheated on diet and lifestyle alot but Im sure I was okay painwise and stuff because of it. Also I like the ingredients too. I feel like it may help with my progesterone levels in some way, it also has oregano which is good for that I think. Wild yam in there too. Those are one of the 1st three ingredients and I dont wanna hear that science bull, blah blah blah wild yam is useless blah blah blah I think it is good for supporting progesterone or good in someway we cannot document/see/understand or the desogen is useful to the uterus. Anyway when I take this stuff I feel alot of activity in my abdomen on my ovaries, especially the right side which is where my uterus is lying and the side on which the cyst is located. My bf thinks it is strange. I do not as much. I recall when taking vitex I think it was I felt similar sensations but not as strong.

I am also taking Ladys Mantle Tea every day now in this cycle ( In l. phase) This tea is giving me the same sensations as the Hortences formula. I am not going at full doses for either because my body seems to be working enough with the current doses. It seems progesterone like or related herbs do this to me idk why. I am hoping and thinking it is good. But yea, I am adding these two to my program for my hormones.

I want to add MSM, collagen again in the future, and vitamin c in a couple months. And this summer, I think I shall begin noogling:)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon