Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Body Transformation Plan...

Hi Anesthesia,

Glad to c that u started a new thread about the whole body transformation. Wish u gud luck with that, and sorry about the hard time use been through, but the gud thing is that it's over.

I hope u have the same success with u r new goals as u had last time Smile

Hope your seeing good progress after all the bad things your really an inspiration here I wish you success in your body transformation I now have similar goals too please keep us updated.

Hi gals and thanks. I haven't been doing anything as far as my regimen for a while now... more stuff happened. My boyfriend left me with a ton of debt, a bunch of other bad stuff he did. And that was a month or so ago. I was depressed for a while and still struggling financially because of him and what he did. I have lost 17 lbs in 1 1/2 months due to it all. So my measurements have changed. I went from 150 lbs down to 133 lbs. My measurements right now are 36 1/2 inch bust, 27 inch waist, 39 inch hips/butt. So I lost 1/2 inch on my bust, an inch or so off my waist (looks like more in the mirror though), and an inch off my hips/butt.

Even though I'm in a rough spot, I think for me to have something positive to focus on, I'm starting up my NBE program again. I started my supplements again today, I just got off my period. I started massaging and pumping today also. I'm going to start working out at home since I can't afford the gym right now. I plan to workout 30 min a day at home. I'm also getting a 2nd job to help with my debt/bills. I'm hoping to get my waist down to 25-26 inches, my bust back to 37 inches at least, I'd love to get to 39 inches. My hips/butt I'm ok with it where it is just don't want it to decrease more.

I would take current pics to show the weight loss, but I don't have anyone to take the pics for me as I did before. I may see if a friend can do it.

I'm so sorry that's terrible! why are there so many bad people in this world you seem a strong beautiful women though you'll get though the bad times and find a man that will treat you how you deserve when you're ready I know I did eventually had the creeps and assholes before though.
I wish you much better luck this time you sure deserve it.

I think one thing I really like about going back to a NBE routine is the fact that I now respond pretty quickly to noogling. This is day 2 for me as far as massaging, pumping, and taking supplements. And day 1 I was 36 1/2 inches pre massage and pumping, after was 37 inches, after pumping for an hour. Tonight, after massage and pumping, 37 1/2 inches! So that's an inch of swelling in just 2 days. I just hope it keeps up and starts to stick.

As far as an update on my situation, I have put in tons of applications for a 2nd job (going for waitressing for evening and weekends), no call backs yet, but keeping my fingers crossed. My weekday daytime job is sales, but it's commission only and it's business to business sales, which I have accounts I'm working on, just waiting on them to close. So I know once I get a 2nd job that is more steady on income PLUS have my daytime job I'll be fine in no time. My thinking is to use the income from the waitress job to pay bills and live, the money from my daytime job to pay off debt and save. Wish me luck! Some keep telling me to try Hooters, so I just might.

You're an inspiration! And not because of your breast growth but because life knocked you down and now you're standing up and fighting back! I'm glad you're doing something positive and aiming for self improvement instead of drinking or emotionally eating like most people do (me included, usually get stoned when I'm in crisis) so I have to say even though I don't know you but I'm VERY proud of you!
With your attitude you will get yourself out of this situation and be even stronger. I know you probably hate men now, usually how I feel after every break up, but when you're strong like that and turn your life around, you will attract the right man. THANK GOD that jerk is out of your life! Even if he left you in a tons of trouble, you don't want a man like that in your life so trust me, god loves you and he got him out in the right time, god knows what he would done later on. ASSHOLE!

Lastly, even though I know you're a strong woman (as I've stated before) but I'm sorry you're going through all of this. Life does suck sometimes and I'm sorry you're experiencing a million problems at once. We are all here for you and we support you (even if it's mostly boobie related stuff) but we are in this journey together.

Happy growing Anastasia and hold your head up high, always Smile

I know I haven't updated on here lately, sorry ladies. With my situation it has been hectic, it is starting to get better though Smile

So I'll update on my situation first... my daytime sales job screwed me over bad, didn't pay me for work I did. So of course I stopped working for them. The waitress jobs never panned out... I've now gotten back into freelance work I did in the past with editing and graphic design. So far so good. I have been making some money to pay some bills and eat, etc. It's slowly picking up, so I'm staying positive.

I don't know if I mentioned before, but through all the stress and the bad situation... I didn't have much money for food, so I started barely eating so my son would have food to eat. In doing that I lost a LOT of weight. I went from 150 lbs to now 125 lbs. Not exactly the way I wanted to lose the weight, but it is what it is. My measurements now are 37" bust, 27" waist, and 39" hips/butt.

I just got off my period so decided to start all my supplements and stick to them now that I'm not stressing as much. So I'm back to taking all my regular supplements for health but also PM and Maca and will be adding in L-Arginine. My goal is to get my bust to 39-40", my waist to 25", and my hips/butt to 40-42" I want that extreme hourglass look Tongue

I will also be massaging daily, pumping daily, and listening to hypnosis as I sleep. I plan to start working out, now that I've lost the weight time to tone it all up! I also want to start doing weight training for my butt etc once I can afford to start going to the gym again. I can't tan again yet as I'm still doing my laser hair removal treatments. But after those are complete I can, I don't think I have that many more. So far with that (I paid for it last year prepaid before I went through this financial mess) it's going great. I extremely rarely have to shave anymore (I get underarms and full brazilian done, wish I could get my legs and arms done but they said they can't treat blond hairs :/ ). So once I can I will take some update pics to show my progress on the weightloss and such for you ladies. My plan is, if I'm not to at least 38" on my bust by the end of the year, I'm going to start saving for the fat transfer surgery. I know I'm normally against implants but I've also been looking into the high cohesive gel aka gummy bear implants as well. But it will be a long time before I could even think about getting that done, so for now I got NBE Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon