Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Body Transformation Plan...

I decided I need to start a new thread for my newest program and goals as they are different than I've had in the past. In the past I mainly just wanted to gain breast size and help the shape, now I want a full body transformation. I want to increase my bust size, help the shape more, lose fat/weight, reduce my waist size, and keep the same butt/hip measurement or increase it (just don't want to lose it lol).

So this is going to be my new thread for my new goals, if anyone is interested in how I went from a 32AA to a 32D/34C here's the link to that program page and pics http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=698

Now moving along...
My current measurements:
Bra Size 32D/34C
Bust 37"
Waist 28"
Butt/Hips 40"
Height 5'1
Weight 140 lbs

Goal:
Bra Size 32E/34DD
Bust 40"
Waist 25"
Butt/Hips 40-42"
Height 5'1
Weight 120ish lbs

My current pics:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3013][Image: attachment.php?aid=3014][Image: attachment.php?aid=3015][Image: attachment.php?aid=3016][Image: attachment.php?aid=3017][Image: attachment.php?aid=3018]

I will go over my supplements, etc. in the next post...

So the supplements I'm taking: (decided to steal Doll's ideaTongue)

[Image: 19354834_thumbnailainterol1bot.jpg][Image: maca_250_caps_NOW_large.jpeg][Image: 18188805_260.jpg][Image: 0068113163306_180X180.jpg][Image: 723128070_260.jpg][Image: ps-womens.jpg][Image: 723127284_260.jpg]

For NBE:
1 Ainterol PM 500mg per day
1 NOW Maca 500mg per day
5-10g Now L-Arginine powder mixed in juice daily
2 Spring Valley MSM 1000mg per day

For general health:
2 Spring Valley Omega 3,6,9 per day
2 VitaFusion Women's MultiVitamin gummies per day
1 Spring Valley Garlic 1000mg per day

To be continued...

[Image: 51gdI4RnC%2BL._SY300_.jpg][Image: 5154u55av-L._SY300_.jpg][Image: large-product.jpg]

For hair and nails:
1 Spring Valley Folic Acid 800mcg per day
1 Spring Valley Biotin 5000mcg per day

For weightloss (I bought this months ago, not sure if it works just don't want to waste it):
2 AcaiTrim Green Coffee Bean with Raspberry Ketones per day

For massage and pumping:

[Image: 98348585-260x260-0-0_Spring+Valley+Sprin...+Organ.jpg][Image: 410jwubibcL._SY300_.jpg][Image: does-noogleberry-work.jpg]

I plan to massage daily with flax oil and muscle rub cream, also will try to pump with the NB 30 min a day. And will be listening to some type of hypno at night, I have a few.

As far as getting my workouts, I'm going to the gym for weight training 1-3 times weekly, the other times I do Zumba, TurboFire, Dance Central, Dance Dance Revolution, Jillian Michaels, etc from home. My plan is to work out 3-5 days weekly. I might also start waist training with a corset, haven't decided yet. First I want to lose the fat though.

As far as the supplements I'm taking now, most of these I may continue, some I won't, with the PM I haven't decided if I want to continue with pills or go to powder form. I may also add collagen as well, haven't decided yet.

Why only 500mg of Maca? I hope taking more doesn't hurt cause I take the recommended dosage (1 pill 3 times daily) and that would really suck eggs if it messed up my program!

You know, that NB seriously looks like some kind of twisted BDSM torture device!Tongue

Hope this does what you want! Can't wait till I have boonies that I'll want to show off lol.

CRenee, I always start off with low dosages and then ramp later. I see how I respond to the low dosages then if I need to increase I do, sometimes less is more. And haha I've used NB for years off and on now. It's not as bad as it seems, many girls here use it.

I forgot to mention that I'm not on birth control so I will be cycling my PM, I spotted a little yesterday, so stopped PM, but no spotting or blood today, so not sure if it was my period starting or not. Since being off birth control my cycles are longer than usual so I don't know when I'm suppose to start just yet. Still trying to figure my cycles out and I'm hoping PM and Maca will help with that.

Nice thread, Anastasia! I will be following Wink With the persistence and patience and determination you have always displayed on this forum with your previous journey, I am sure that this one will be nothing less than a success!

You're also making me think that I need to get on my "before" photos for my waist-is-small-and-curves-are-kickin' thread.... ugh, I always procrastinate with photos.... but yeah, look at that butt, girl! Wink

Timarie, thanks! I appreciate it, I think the butt will look better once I lose the tummy/love handles Tongue but I'll get there. Just hard with my busy schedule with work, but I'm managing to work around it for the most part.
Rainbow 

Goodluck on your journey!!! I can't wait to read about your progress and successes!

I like the idea of doing a full-body transformation program! That's what my NBE has turned to over this past year and a half!

I remember you started out with tuberous breasts. They don't look at all tuberous, so I think you've had some great success with your breast program! And dang, that butt! It's got a wonderful shape to it, I can see why you definitely don't want to lose it! Haha!

Have you considered CLA and GLA for losing belly fat? I've heard combining the two are wonderful and only target the belly region. I forget what doses it mentioned, I think it was like 2,400mg of CLA and 1,000mg of GLA a day (but again, my memory isn't the greatest). The borage oil has the best amounts of GLA, so that's good that you're already going to be taking that. I just mention CLA in conjunction with it because those two usually work even better together.

Good luck with your program girl! I'm sure if you eat and exercise right those pounds will come right off! My goal as far as the waist and butt is the same as yours. I will have you know that I've been stuck at a 40" butt for the past 6+ months, and I've been working out pretty hard, so do expect to put in a LOT of effort to be able to stay at that 40" mark with weight loss, and it'll take even more effort to reach 42"! (My ultimate goal) If you manage to lose weight and gain butt, I'm gonna have to start trying your program! Lol

Best wishes girlie!

Sorry haven't updated on here... kinda neglected my own program :/

Things have been crazy at work the past month so I kind of fell off the band wagon as far as my program goes... sucks. I was supposed to start my period over the weekend, didn't so, as soon as it comes and goes I'm going to start up my NBE supplements again. For now I'm going to massage and pump and use muscle rub. I really need to start being more consistent again, just hard with the way I work now :/ I haven't been to the gym in 2-3 weeks. It also doesn't help that my periods are not regular since being off of birth control, I kind of don't want to get back on it, but at the same time, I kind of do just to regulate my cycle, ugh! I've been enjoying not being on it as I'm no longer having some of the bad side effects I was having while I was on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon