Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Body Transformation Plan...

Anastasia! How's your progress? I hope all is well!!

(14-09-2013, 05:56 AM)timarie Wrote:  Anastasia! How's your progress? I hope all is well!!

Oh wow! Yeah!!! I'd hardly really realized it'd been so long since we'd seen or heard from her!!!

Anastasia!!! WRU! Please check in and say hi Smile

I was just thinking about her the other day. I hope she's over the hump with everythingHuh

Hi ladies, sorry my life got really hectic last year. I went through with my divorce, I did a career change, and a lot of other stuff happened. So my body stuff was put on hold. I'm now starting to get everything together again, started going back to the gym this week. I start my period next week, so after that I plan on starting up my routine with NBE again.

Anastasia!! You're back!!!!!

So sorry to hear about all that you have gone through in the last year. Completely understandable (and reasonable) to put your body on hold for such things. I have been doing that for short periods of time within the last year... periods of monthly breaks where I will go on hold for various big life-related things. It is a pain in the butt but, as long as you are able to pull yourself out of it again, that is all that matters!

Glad to hear you are going to get back to hitting the gym and going at your NBE! BTW Sexy pic, ma Wink It doesn't look like you put yourself on hold at all!

Glad to have you back Big Grin

timarie, thanks hun, but the pic is a bit old. It's from 2012 I believe, but I am back to platinum like that pic, so that's why I'm using it.

So I started back up most of my supplements today except maca and pm, going to start those Thursday when I am off my period. I have been massaging and using progesterone cream nightly. My breasts are feeling firm and round. I think it also helps that my boyfriend loves messing with them and massaging them lol.

Wanted to update. I was taking my supplements, massaging most days, and pumping here and there when I could remember (I need to get on a more strict routine, I know). But I stopped all supplements a week or so ago because I became very ill. I was trying to self medicate and it wasn't going away, so finally went to the dr and got on antibiotics. I started them Friday and it's 10 days I have to take them. So going to start back to my routine after. I do have to say though the past 2 days my breasts have been periodically swelling and tingling, and often tender, so hmmm can antibiotics help with NBE? Or have some effect on it? I wonder.

So once I'm done with my meds, I will get back on my supplements, try my best to pump every night. And I need to get a better workout routine in. I am embarassed to say I hit 149lbs Sad so I really have to step up my workout game and diet. My plan is to be 120ish by my bday (sept 16th). But still maintain my breast size or increase it. So I think 6 months is enough time to lose 29lbs. Even if I'm 125lbs but well toned, I'd be happy.

Good luck girl!

(17-03-2014, 07:09 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Wanted to update. I was taking my supplements, massaging most days, and pumping here and there when I could remember (I need to get on a more strict routine, I know). But I stopped all supplements a week or so ago because I became very ill. I was trying to self medicate and it wasn't going away, so finally went to the dr and got on antibiotics. I started them Friday and it's 10 days I have to take them. So going to start back to my routine after. I do have to say though the past 2 days my breasts have been periodically swelling and tingling, and often tender, so hmmm can antibiotics help with NBE? Or have some effect on it? I wonder.

So once I'm done with my meds, I will get back on my supplements, try my best to pump every night. And I need to get a better workout routine in. I am embarassed to say I hit 149lbs Sad so I really have to step up my workout game and diet. My plan is to be 120ish by my bday (sept 16th). But still maintain my breast size or increase it. So I think 6 months is enough time to lose 29lbs. Even if I'm 125lbs but well toned, I'd be happy.

Are you by any chance going hypo (thyroid or adrenia)? It just seems that you are creeping up on the wieght (unless its muscle). May be a change in work, like, from going on the floor to sedentary? I remember right before you left the forums last, you were gaining a little. Anywho, its just like how so many of us gain when we go hypo. Something to look into if you haven't in a while. You just seem more petite, so Id think 149 would not be your natural BMI.

Good luck!

Normal weight for my height is 100-125lbs, over 130 is overweight. So no it's not normal weight, which is why I'm embarassed I let it creep up. I don't think it's any type of condition other than bad eating habits, not good sleep patterns, stress, and lack of exercise. I think now that I'm adjusting my work schedules and such, I will be able to work out 5 days a week, plan my meals better, etc. Plus I'll be working less so less stress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon