Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Body Transformation Plan...

Can you give some product descriptions b/c I am having a hard time seeing what they are. I see the ainterol, what pills are right next to it? What does the bra thing do.. push inward? What kind of creams did you get?

Okay so, I think once I'm able to buy a better corset with better boning I will. This one has metal in the front but the rest are plastic, I'm not sure how long to wear it and how often? I am having a hard time wearing it to work as I don't want someone to end up finding out, it's hard to conceal it. The other shaper I bought doesn't seem to do much as far as shaping, though it is easier to hide, it does pull my fat in and make my tummy flatter but it doesn't create the hourglass like the corset does. The shaper I've worn to work, I sell car, I'm outside in the Arizona sun nonstop. So needless to say I was sweating like crazy in it. The straps also seem to cut into my armpit area. So I'm not sure how I could waist train, I don't think I could sleep in the corset.

So far I've gotten most of the items I ordered besides the PM pills and cream.

To explain the things I got...

Maca, Spirulina, Alfalfa, Collagen, MSM, L-Arginine, progesterone cream, ainterol powder, the body shaper, corset, the thingy that goes over a bra to help push them up, and the black bra thing is a sleeping bra, I ordered a large because it came from Japan and their size chart has very small measurements, the large barely fits, I had to stretch it some, it feels tighter than a sports bra or bralette which is what I normally sleep in. The PM cream and pills I haven't gotten yet.

So currently as far as supplements I'm taking Maca, Spirulina, Alfalfa, Collagen, MSM, L-Arginine, multivitamin, garlic caps, nail vitamins, biotin, folic acid, Omega's 3, 6,9, and finishing off my last bottle of Ainterol pills before I get the other PM pills, I'll be using the Ainterol powder for creams and I may also make a tincture out of it if the pills don't work.

I'm massaging daily with flax seed oil, I may start up the muscle rub again if I can find one that I can handle the smell of. I'm doing chi massages daily in the morning. I pump at least 3 days a week, trying to do it daily just been hard. The progesterone cream I haven't tried yet, trying to make sure I figure out my cycle first before starting it. I also started back up DBS, I decided to start over since it's been weeks since I have been using it, I started it back up last week, so this week I'm on week 2 again. I listen to it every night before bed.

So far no measurable differences breasts wise, but my nails have been growing better, stronger, etc. My sex drive has been better, and I lost a few pounds since starting my new program.

I'm trying my best to get really serious about my program, I plan to start working out more also. I'm adjusting my diet as well to cut out all the bad stuff. I want to be 120lbs by the end of this year. Right now I'm 140. I think I might also get a weight and bar set to work out at home as well for the days I don't feel like driving to the gym. And once I get some debts paid off we're planning on buying a house, I want at least a 3 bedroom place, so then we'll have a room to turn into a workout room.

Edit: also wanted to note the swanson brand of arginine I'm taking now is awesome. I've used NOW brand before and that stuff is disgusting if not mixed properly. The swanson brand, I just mixed in juice without having to mix it in grape juice with lemon juice and it tasted amazing, no disgusting taste and no after taste and I was able to get 10g of arginine in one cup, with NOW I could only handle 5g at time to not have a horrible taste, and that was with mixing it a certain way with grape juice and lemon juice. Just thought I'd share for those using arginine.

(05-06-2013, 08:12 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Okay so, I think once I'm able to buy a better corset with better boning I will. This one has metal in the front but the rest are plastic, I'm not sure how long to wear it and how often? I am having a hard time wearing it to work as I don't want someone to end up finding out, it's hard to conceal it. The other shaper I bought doesn't seem to do much as far as shaping, though it is easier to hide, it does pull my fat in and make my tummy flatter but it doesn't create the hourglass like the corset does. The shaper I've worn to work, I sell car, I'm outside in the Arizona sun nonstop. So needless to say I was sweating like crazy in it. The straps also seem to cut into my armpit area. So I'm not sure how I could waist train, I don't think I could sleep in the corset.

So far I've gotten most of the items I ordered besides the PM pills and cream.

To explain the things I got...

Maca, Spirulina, Alfalfa, Collagen, MSM, L-Arginine, progesterone cream, ainterol powder, the body shaper, corset, the thingy that goes over a bra to help push them up, and the black bra thing is a sleeping bra, I ordered a large because it came from Japan and their size chart has very small measurements, the large barely fits, I had to stretch it some, it feels tighter than a sports bra or bralette which is what I normally sleep in. The PM cream and pills I haven't gotten yet.

So currently as far as supplements I'm taking Maca, Spirulina, Alfalfa, Collagen, MSM, L-Arginine, multivitamin, garlic caps, nail vitamins, biotin, folic acid, Omega's 3, 6,9, and finishing off my last bottle of Ainterol pills before I get the other PM pills, I'll be using the Ainterol powder for creams and I may also make a tincture out of it if the pills don't work.

I'm massaging daily with flax seed oil, I may start up the muscle rub again if I can find one that I can handle the smell of. I'm doing chi massages daily in the morning. I pump at least 3 days a week, trying to do it daily just been hard. The progesterone cream I haven't tried yet, trying to make sure I figure out my cycle first before starting it. I also started back up DBS, I decided to start over since it's been weeks since I have been using it, I started it back up last week, so this week I'm on week 2 again. I listen to it every night before bed.

So far no measurable differences breasts wise, but my nails have been growing better, stronger, etc. My sex drive has been better, and I lost a few pounds since starting my new program.

I'm trying my best to get really serious about my program, I plan to start working out more also. I'm adjusting my diet as well to cut out all the bad stuff. I want to be 120lbs by the end of this year. Right now I'm 140. I think I might also get a weight and bar set to work out at home as well for the days I don't feel like driving to the gym. And once I get some debts paid off we're planning on buying a house, I want at least a 3 bedroom place, so then we'll have a room to turn into a workout room.

i see you listed nail vitamins and then biotin separately, there is a hair-nail-skin combo pill that consists of 3000mg of biotin my sister uses it and it has made her hair better and boobs bigger but she didnt know that was gonna happen - only thing is its in the states -costco usa- to be exact mayb just smth you wana look into so you can have a one pill combo instead

Nah, I'm just finishing off the nail vitamins until I run out, I won't be rebuying them. I like taking just my multivitamin with the biotin and folic acid separate. Mainly because they are smaller pills that way, my multi is chewable, normal nail vitamins are big as hell and hard to swallow, I normally end up gagging on them.

The past 3 days I've been taking my L-Arginine at night with grape juice and I take all my supplements with it, since doing that I notice right after, I'd say 15-30 min I feel tightness and tingling in my breasts. Hopefully that combination is working.

(05-06-2013, 08:45 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Nah, I'm just finishing off the nail vitamins until I run out, I won't be rebuying them. I like taking just my multivitamin with the biotin and folic acid separate. Mainly because they are smaller pills that way, my multi is chewable, normal nail vitamins are big as hell and hard to swallow, I normally end up gagging on them.

Oh. Then you wouldn't like the HSN herbal that I swear by either then... It's pretty massive as well. It seriously works tremendously well though! It's got SOME biotin, but otherwise it's just a bunch of herbal extracts. I also take a B complex with biotin and my regular daily multi has biotin in it. Between them I'm getting the same amounts of the same vitamins as a regular HSN vitamin, but also getting the herbals that are supposed to help support HSN.

*shrug*

I love em... but then... I can just take fistfuls of pills and a bit of water and down it all.

Oh to have a workout room in the house... I would be so jealous of you!!! And glad to hear you've already been noticing some fat loss! You're off to a good start Smile

I've been slacking the last couple of weeks. Have had alot going on with other things in life. And I know that's an excuse lol. I think I've just gotten lazy with doing my program because of everything else going on. I plan to start out fresh after my period, which should be this week. But I'm going to still be massaging and pumping daily through my period.

I've just got alot going on with work and within my marriage. But I know it will all work itself out in the end. I'm not giving up on getting the body I want, that's for sure. I think soon since I sometimes don't have time to go to the gym, I'm going to buy a weight set for the house and start working out at home more. I kind of hate going to the gym :/ guys always stare and it's like I'm there to get into shape not be gawked at.

Hi Anastasia,

What is the Arginine for?

It increases the growth hormone in the body, also it's a good supplement for people with high blood pressure or even erectile dysfunction as it helps with blood circulation and regulation. It's actually found in ED pills. Body builders take it to help give them a boost before workouts, they generally take 5-15g per day. I take 5g per day. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon