Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OK Ladies. Progesterone Cream?

(27-03-2013, 05:55 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Auto-correct is a bitch sometimes, or just typing in general cause I totally butchered that last post...Lolz. I was 10 days late! Its of course from taking vitex during my 2nd week, but I took it one night cause I read somewhere that it can help start your period and viola! Literally got it the next morning. I'm not sure if it was placebo or wishful thinking but I seem to react very strongly with vitex. Whats UB?

Auto correct...
UB is Ultra Breast. I feel like its the only thing I can take with out getting too symptomatic. Most herbs always make me feel constipated or give headaches!

(27-03-2013, 07:26 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(27-03-2013, 05:55 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Auto-correct is a bitch sometimes, or just typing in general cause I totally butchered that last post...Lolz. I was 10 days late! Its of course from taking vitex during my 2nd week, but I took it one night cause I read somewhere that it can help start your period and viola! Literally got it the next morning. I'm not sure if it was placebo or wishful thinking but I seem to react very strongly with vitex. Whats UB?

Auto correct...
UB is Ultra Breast. I feel like its the only thing I can take with out getting too symptomatic. Most herbs always make me feel constipated or give headaches!

Ill have too look into ultra breast. I usually get headaches while taking photo estrogen so that might be helpful. When you get headaches from excess estrogen aren't you supposed to incorporate PC to balance your levels?

Yes PC can do it. UB is pretty cheap too. You got to give it at least 6 months though.

(28-03-2013, 12:44 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  
(27-03-2013, 07:26 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Auto correct...

Ill have too look into ultra breast. I usually get headaches while taking photo estrogen so that might be helpful. When you get headaches from excess estrogen aren't you supposed to incorporate PC to balance your levels?

Thank you Tibetan! You been super helpful. Smile Happy growing and I look forward to hearing how UB is working for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon