Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OK Ladies. Progesterone Cream?

Ive read that Progesterone cream can do wonders for growth when taken during luteal, so I have some questions for you boobie gals.

There's progesterone made from soy and wild yam. Which is best?
Whats the difference between USP and Bio-identical PC?
And any general experience of what worked best for you would be much appreciated.

Original source doesn't really matter as long as it has USP, aka bio-identical, progesterone in it.

That said... If they advertise the original source I've gotta wonder just how much actual progesterone is in it... It's probably not very good.

The stuff I use is made by Swanson's:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-...9-ml-cream

That 3% not natural is the progesterone, lol. Which is about the amount you want. Other brands label it differently, and will say instead something like "natural progesterone USP from soy (500 mg per ounce)":

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/source-n...4-oz-cream

As long as it's 3-5% or 500mg per ounce, that's what you're looking to get. Other details don't really matter except only that if there's something in the carrier cream you can't have for some reason, but another brand is ok.

With that said. One of 3 things can happen. Shrinkage nothing or growth. It just depends on what your body needs. You should see growth within 3 months.

Thanks for the link on Swanson's PC. I've been searching for a good brand and this looks like the best so far. I'll be ordering soon Big Grin

Thank you for the feedback, ladies!
Tibetan, this might interest you, as I believe it was you who responded well to PC the 2nd week of your cycle?
I took Vitex (a precursor to progesterone?) the 2nd week of my cycle last month and responded really well to it. I was just trying to balance my hormones before I started PM. My skin was extremely clear and I had a lot of swelling the week before my period which I seem to have kept a little. So hopefully I'll respond well to to PC like you did! I'm just wondering if PM is too strong a photo-estrogen but I guess ill find out shortly.

AbiDrew, thank you! Ive been racking my brain trying to figure which brand I should go with. Smile

I measure what I need to take by doing energy testing. Its where supplements react with your body energy or chemistry. Ive used this method since my natropath introduced me to it years ago. Its very helpful and pretty neat too!
http://www.tapintoheaven.com/2stuff/stufstest.shtml

(26-03-2013, 06:33 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  I measure what I need to take by doing energy testing. Its where supplements react with your body energy or chemistry. Ive used this method since my natropath introduced me to it years ago. Its very helpful and pretty neat too!

Uhm... sorry, but my natural skeptic is clamoring against this one, lol.

But hey, if it works for you... *shrug*

I'll stick to my extensive research method.

Yes. The second week. Many on the forum had overlooked this little tweak. It worked for.me. great its working for youBig Grin

Are you talking about muscle testing? If so I am too a believer in this! I love how physiology works! You seem more articulate in your research compared to most. I truly believe paying attention to your body is gem. Happy growing! Just be careful with votes dosing. I am still not sure if I will ever know my right dose on it.

(26-03-2013, 06:33 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Thank you for the feedback, ladieTibetan, this might interest you, as I believe it was you who responded well to PC the 2nd week of your cycle?
I took Vitex (a precursor to progesterone?) the 2nd week of my cycle last month and responded really well to it. I was just trying to balance my hormones before I started PM. My skin was extremely clear and I had a lot of swelling the week before my period which I seem to have kept a little. So hopefully I'll respond well to to PC like you did! I'm just wondering if PM is too strong a photo-estrogen but I guess ill find out shortly.

AbiDrew, thank you! Ive been racking my brain trying to figure which brand I should go with. Smile

I measure what I need to take by doing energy testing. Its where supplements react with your body energy or chemistry. Ive used this method since my natropath introduced me to it years ago. Its very helpful and pretty neat too!

(26-03-2013, 07:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yes. The second week. Many on the forum had overlooked this little tweak. It worked for.me. great its working for youBig Grin

Are you talking about muscle testing? If so I am too a believer in this! I love how physiology works! You seem more articulate in your research compared to most. I truly believe paying attention to your body is gem. Happy growing! Just be careful with votes dosing. I am still not sure if I will ever know my right dose on it.

Tibetan, Thank you! Ive grown up around a health conscious family. I was eating Kashi cereal when it tasted like cardboard. Dodgy lolz. I'm going to school for nutritional science; hopefully its paying off.
Yes muscle testing or energy testing, it a method of Kinesiology! It does seem kinda new-age-hippie-style, but its really ancient Chinese medicine. Ive used this method to help figure out my dosage. I had an extremely negative response to 2 capsules, I think its because I just started. Perhaps it can help you with your dosage problems too.

I think you've stumbled onto something pretty cool with the PC being used in the 2nd week. I'm excited to test this theory. Happy growing to you as well!

Sorry! For some reason my droid seems to mistake vitex for votes. What the hell. Lol.
Any who....
I've given up the vitex for now as I lactated a bit. I need to know if it is vitex or UB. Now my menses are running 5 days late. But I can feel its coming any day now.

[quote?='kaitlyn9' pid='71550', dateline='1364326133'
(26-03-2013, 07:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yes. The second week. Many on the forum had overlooked this little tweak. It worked for.me. great its working for youBig Grin

Tibetan, Thank you! Ive grown up around a health conscious family. I was eating Kashi cereal when it tasted like cardboard. Dodgy lolz. I'm going to school for nutritional science; hopefully their paying off.
Yes muscle testing or energy testing, it a method of Kinesiology! It does seem kinda new-age-hippie-style, but its really ancient Chinese medicine. Ive used this method to help figure out my dosage. I had an extremely negative response to 2 capsules, I think its because I just started. Perhaps I can help you with your dosage problems too.

I think you've stumbled onto something pretty cool with the PC being used in the 2nd week. I'm excited to test this theory. Happy growing to you as well!

[/quote]

Auto-correct is a bitch sometimes, or just typing in general cause I totally butchered that last post...Lolz. I was 10 days late! Its of course from taking vitex during my 2nd week, but I took it one night cause I read somewhere that it can help start your period and viola! Literally got it the next morning. I'm not sure if it was placebo or wishful thinking but I seem to react very strongly with vitex. Whats UB?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon