Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB..

I really don't know, tbh.

(26-02-2013, 05:36 AM)goldy Wrote:  Thanks Anastasia,
Re temperature..do you mean make sure your thyroid & adrenals are healthy, as that's what I know affects temp.?

Re your signature..I have noticed some ladies here are aiming for gigantic breasts which totally baffles me.Huh Each to their own, but size F would almost prevent being able to run, cause people to stare and/or laugh, be SO heavy, uncomfortable, and end up SO saggy in years to come, they'd be near your waist...don't you think?
Has anyone else been shocked at the goals of some of the ladies here?

i have 34ff or 32gg cups and its easy to run well i am not an athlete but i don't want to be a good shoke absorber bra is all i need.
and they a medium proportion to my body i want a few sizes bigger because i want hem to look big the shape of my breasts and wide shoulders and hips make this a realistic goal for me each to their own like you say on my body d cup is small proportion also imt not in school laughs at big breast anymore i do get stares from guys but mostly they just smile and look like wow its good

(27-02-2013, 07:46 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(26-02-2013, 05:36 AM)goldy Wrote:  Thanks Anastasia,
Re temperature..do you mean make sure your thyroid & adrenals are healthy, as that's what I know affects temp.?

Re your signature..I have noticed some ladies here are aiming for gigantic breasts which totally baffles me.Huh Each to their own, but size F would almost prevent being able to run, cause people to stare and/or laugh, be SO heavy, uncomfortable, and end up SO saggy in years to come, they'd be near your waist...don't you think?
Has anyone else been shocked at the goals of some of the ladies here?

i have 34ff or 32gg cups and its easy to run well i am not an athlete but i don't want to be a good shoke absorber bra is all i need.
and they a medium proportion to my body i want a few sizes bigger because i want hem to look big the shape of my breasts and wide shoulders and hips make this a realistic goal for me each to their own like you say on my body d cup is small proportion also imt not in school laughs at big breast anymore i do get stares from guys but mostly they just smile and look like wow its good

I agree. Its a form of greed and a result of deprivation for most but in my case its mainly my broad shoulders and my large ass on my frame. My goal size will put me exactly even with my bottom as it already is. I am not trying to expand my ass. I believe Anastasia has a fairly large ass too so her goal size would probably be even or just a hair under her ass measurement.

If I had a model body frame: thin and narrow shoulders, I'd be so happy and look large with a c cup. I'd strive for that. But since I am a short latina build, it ain't in the cards.

tibetan, exactly. My hip/butt measurement goes between 38-39 inches. My chest measurement goes between 36 1/2 to 37, my goal would take me to 38-39 inches on the bust. I also want to lose some belly fat and go back to a 25 inch waist, right now it goes between 27-28 Sad
My frame is petite but curvy, so on my body my size 32D/34C look small.

Ok, I understand a bit better now. I was thinking some ladies here sounded a bit...may I say...nutsBig Grin Nicki Minaj's implants are ridiculously huge, but when I saw her hips & butt...OMG!,... she is actually in proportion. Also Kim Kardashian.

I have broad shoulders too, and I actually am in proportion (hips and bust both around 39). Even then, I still think they look too small for my body!

I think breast shape is a factor. Mine grow really wide with almost no hang to them, so I think I would have to go way larger to LOOK proportionate, even though I technically already am.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon