Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

christinaaah's (Very Simple) PM Program on BC

Omg you look much bigger than a B cup, I wish I was I starting out from where you are. Thanks for the link with the recipe as well. You inspired me to drink chicken foot soup daily.

Between the PM, 30 min massages and chicken foot soup, I think you will have a lot of success

Thanks everyone for the compliments Smile Makes me feel a bit better abt my slow growth.

After a lot of thinking, I've decided not to increase my dosage of PM, and remain at 500mg/day. Looking back at this past month, I think I've been a little more tired and more moody, and lashing out more. I'm not sure if it's the hormones, but it might be.. so I'm going to continue with my current dosage and see how I feel next month.

Here it is again (I know I'm getting repetitive, but I want to write everything down so I keep track of what I have decided and am doing Tongue):

250 mg Ainterol powder w/ organic milk or fortified OJ
3,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1 multivitamin
1 cup of green, peppermint, or spearmint tea, w 1 tablespoon raw honey

During Day:
30 min massage w cocoa butter/almond oil + PM extract, PC, FG/fennel, or eucalyptus oil (2x per week with PM extract, 1x per week with PC)
1/2-1 cup chicken feet broth

Night:
250 mg Ainterol powder
3,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1,500 mg Doctor's Best MSM
Reclipsen (low-dose combo) BCP

Progress report -

After two months on Ainterol PM, (a little less than one month using Ainterol PM extract), I think I'm at about a small C cup (maybe 3/4 cup growth overall). I'm just guessing bc my boobs spill a bit out of most of my B's and they do seem a tad bit "heavier" than they were in my last photo.

I stuck largely to the program above, but I used PM extract 3-4x per week and did not use FG/Fennel or eucalyptus in massage out of laziness. Tongue I have been keeping up my calcium intake w fortified OJ, leafy greens, yogurt 3x per week, and a little cheese almost every day (in a sandwich or something). I also drink a cup of certified non-GMO soy milk a few times a week.

I think I'm making good progress, but lately my boobs have been extremely tender, and my libido has been non-existent. I think it might be the PM extract.. I will probably reduce to 2x per week. I have been a little behind on my exercising, too, which I will try to keep up again. Rolleyes

Period is coming up, I may use that opportunity to do a milk thistle cleanse. I tried FG/Fennel one period with no results but bloating/gassiness, but I may try it again.. I do feel like it's time to take a break from the hormones so my body doesn't build resistance.

I haven't finished my cycle yet and haven't made any real gains.. a little swollen now but it's the week before my period.

Just wanted to note that I realize I've been applying progesterone cream wrong. I've often heard waihaka quoted as saying "progesterone stops NBE dead in its tracks" and I've always thought, "wtf? but don't you need both estrogen and progesterone for NBE?" Huh So I've been applying it directly to my breasts, very sparingly, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 recommended dosage 1-2x per week. But then I found in an old, old thread where waihaka explained it a little further..

Basically if you need progesterone, like you're getting too much estrogen (probably mostly for the people on PM), and you choose to use PC, you should be applying to the thin layers of your skin, NOT fatty places like your breasts. This is not because your receptors in your boobs get used up (which is what I thought.. and I thought I wasn't in danger of this because of how little I applied it)! It's because you want the progesterone go into your BLOODSTREAM, not your FAT, where I guess it would just hang out and block estrogen from doing its thing. It's OK to apply to your boobs if you have hardness or cysts, and it did work for me to get rid of that.

I can't find the thread anymore.. I found it while looking for info on Maca. Dodgy

If anyone can clarify further, or I'm totally wrong about this, PLEASE let me know.. Rolleyes

Your cup size is in relation to your underbust measurement. Your boobs like like D or larger... in relation to your frame. I would say you are big busted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon