Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

christinaaah's (Very Simple) PM Program on BC

Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker.. decided to post to get motivation and input.. and if my program works, to help and inspire others! Smile

Stats:
Sex: F
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 90-95 lbs
Medication: Currently on (for past 6 years) low-dose combo pill

Booby Stats:
Start: Left boob 32B, Right boob small 32B Rolleyes
Goal: Full 32C Smile

Program:
Supplements: Multi-vitamin, 100mg (x2) Nature's Answer PM
Diet: 1 cup chicken feet broth daily. I'm also trying to eat more fish and greens, though that's more for general health.
Massage: 30 minutes daily

I know my program is super simple at the moment, but I wanted to see what I could get with the least amount of supplements/lifestyle change. I didn't want to overload my body with hormones/herbs if I didn't have to, and I definitely didn't want PM to lessen the efficacy of my BC. I'm also pretty busy and live with two dogs and three boys, so I wanted to keep whatever else I had to do to a minimum so I could stick to it!

Progress (Approx 1 month, though some days I did not take PM and some days I did not massage):
My breasts are a little firmer and rounder, and my nipples are pretty sensitive. I'm at about a full B on the left, regular B on the right (so maybe half a cup size of growth).

Changes:
I think I will switch to Ainterol powder and up my dosage to 300-500mg per day, with milk. I'm thinking of adding MSM and L'Arginine as well..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'll post pics soon.. promise! Blush

So these were my boobs about a week ago.

They're looking a little smaller this week because it's my placebo week on BC and I stopped PM. Sad I have been doing taking a small dosage of fenugreek and fennel, but not sure if that's doing anything.

Do others on BC stop PM on their placebo week..? I'm wondering if I should either just keep going with PM, maybe in smaller doses and use a PM topical? Or higher dosage of herbs? I hate backtracking! Angry

Monday I will start PM again, I think 500mg/day. Also going to pick up some MSM and L'Arginine.

Uh, are you sure you're a B cup? Because those look like large c cups to me. Its great you have a lot to start out with. I wouldn't worry about back tracking. You have perfect boobs to begin with!

It sound like you have a good routine set up, simple is sometimes better. May I ask where you get your chicken feet broth from? I think i'd like to add that to my routine.

Aw shucks Blush Thank you for the compliment! I think they just look bigger because I have a very petite frame.. but I'm a B-cup. Maybe large B-cup now (not right right now, but I mean the other three weeks of the month).

I get chicken feet from the Asian supermarket near me, and I use a recipe I found on this forum: http://www.breastnexus.com/archive/index...-5485.html

I use the really easy one at the very bottom.

Thank you for the recipe and good luck with your program! Smile

Yep keeping it simple is the best way. Saves money, time and effort. When you aren't getting results or plateau. Then look to improve it.

I started Ainterol PM and added collagen and MSM about a month ago, so here's my new program:

Morning:
250 mg Ainterol powder
2,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1 multivitamin
1 cup of green, peppermint, or spearmint tea, w 1 tablespoon raw honey

During Day:
30 min massage w almond oil, sometimes PM powder mixed w lotion (I did flaxseed oil a few times before, but it made my chest break out so I had to stop.. maybe I'll start again but mix with olive oil?)
1/2-1 cup chicken feet broth

Night:
250 mg Ainterol powder
2,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1,000 mg MSM

Diet: Lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, no sugar. I'm trying to drink more milk and eat more protein (eggs, turkey, chicken, fish, etc).

I was doing 1,000 mg Ainterol for a few days, but then I started to get bad headaches and my boobs were very tender (signs of estrogen dominance), so I bought Source Naturals PC cream and massaged it in and went back down to 500 mg PM. No more headaches and my boobs feel fine again.

In a month.. my boobs look the same. Sad I know a month might be too short to evaluate, but I'm not really getting any positive signs anymore (tingling, shooting pain, etc), so I think I want to start making a move.

I think I'll start massaging once a week w the PC, maybe twice on the week I get my period - I think I've read not to overdo it with the PC, esp since I'm not cycling my PM. I think I'll also go back to 1,000 mg PM, maybe during weeks 2 and 3 of my "cycle". I'll also try to drink a glass of milk with my PM in the morning.. maybe I'm not maxing out the efficacy bc I don't get enough calcium.

Any suggestions on what to add? Calcium? Fennel? Goat's rue? Don't add anything and wait it out? Huh

I decided to stick with my current plan with slight modifications, no new supplements. I see people with rapid growth and get all curious abt what they're taking, but I'd be perfectly happy with slow and steady growth that stays on a simple program. Blush I'll re-evaluate at my next period.

Morning:
500 mg Ainterol powder w/ organic milk or fortified OJ (250 mg on the few days right before and right after my period)
3,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1 multivitamin
1 cup of green, peppermint, or spearmint tea, w 1 tablespoon raw honey

During Day:
30 min massage w almond oil + PM extract, PC, FG/fennel, or eucalyptus oil (2x per week with PM extract, 1x per week with PC)
1/2-1 cup chicken feet broth

Night:
500 mg Ainterol powder
3,000 mg NeoCell collagen
1,500 mg Doctor's Best MSM
Reclipsen (low-dose combo) BCP

Diet: Lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains, no sugar. I'm trying to drink more milk and eat more protein (eggs, turkey, chicken, fish, etc). More soy!

Exercise: If NBE wasn't hard enough, I'm trying to slim down my waist at the same time.. So I cycle for an hour 1x per week, play tennis 2x per week, and try to do yoga or ab exercises with a bit of high-intensity cardio 2x per week. Maybe increased blood circulation in general is good for NBE, who knows! Rolleyes

I think you have a very good starting point already! D: I wish my boobs were at that size now... lol.

Anyhow, I think you have a pretty good program considering you're on BC. Even though it's a low-dose pill, I would avoid taking high doses of any additional hormones, just in case they negatively interact with one another. Maybe you can add Fenugreek and/or Fennel to your massage - that may help. Smile

I see that you've increased your dosage for everything, which is a good idea if you feel that your breast growth has stagnated and needs an extra push to get things flowing again. I've never taken pills or supplements before, so I may not be the best judge on this. Just be sure to pay attention to the signs your body gives you, that way you can adjust accordingly! ^^

Also, I think incorporating some mild to moderate exercise is a good idea. Increasing your blood flow can only help you in the end. I hope you get some noticeable results soon! Big Grin

P.S. How does chicken's feet broth taste anyhow? o_o; I've never tried it, but it sounds kinda mehh to me! lol But I think there was a really successful NBEer who used that, right? Tiger Lily I think... Maybe I should try it one of these days. :p

Quote:Even though it's a low-dose pill, I would avoid taking high doses of any additional hormones, just in case they negatively interact with one another. Maybe you can add Fenugreek and/or Fennel to your massage - that may help.

I know, I'm trying to be careful and very aware of how my body responds. I've tried FG and fennel before, with no effects whatsoever except feeling bloated and gassy Blush, which I why I started on PM. I had FG extract, but it was so sticky and syrupy smelling, I stopped using it and tossed it.. I do have some FG and fennel capsules somewhere, though.. I think I'll try breaking some of those into oil and massage some days instead of PM/PC. Smile Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:P.S. How does chicken's feet broth taste anyhow? o_o; I've never tried it, but it sounds kinda mehh to me! lol But I think there was a really successful NBEer who used that, right? Tiger Lily I think... Maybe I should try it one of these days.

I use a bit of chicken bullion in my stock, 1 cube for 14 cups, so it comes out tasting like chicken, just a little more.. fatty or jellyish. I think you should try it! I feel like I'm a bit of a slow responder and still, I felt my boobs firm up a little even when I was eating it without any other supplements. And Tiger Lily got a bunch of growth from just that (and other diet changes) and massage. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon