Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty new user, advice please?

I was wondering if the Bosom Beauty 2012 sold from the gismostore website included the actual machine or if its just the portable battery powered one? I want the Bosom Beauty machine that you actually have to stay connected to. On the gismostore website it says its 185$ for the set with medium sized cups. Where can I buy one if the gismostore doesnt sell the actual machine? And I dont know if my boobs are done growing yet or not. What will happen if they aren't and I use Beauty Bosom? Im 19. Thank you for any replies! Big Grin

Hi Daniella,

I believe gismostore stocks both versions of the machine, so i advise emailing first explaining which model you want. I went through ebay, figuring i have extra consumer protection from both ebay and paypal. I send my queries through there and they have always been answered promptly.

My machine has the option for battery power but really you do have to stay sat plugged in as I think the batteries would run down very quickly, its good to have the option to move around for quick trips to the toilet etc but I never use it on battery power. The suction level is really quite strong. Out of interest what makes you want that particular model?

in response to your other question, due to your age i imagine you would respond well to the BB. If you aren't done growing and you go ahead with it I guess you could trigger a growth spurt, I haven't heard of any adverse effects on growth from pumping but Im no expert, have a good read through the archives.

(16-03-2013, 04:39 AM)daniella Wrote:  I was wondering if the Bosom Beauty 2012 sold from the gismostore website included the actual machine or if its just the portable battery powered one? I want the Bosom Beauty machine that you actually have to stay connected to. On the gismostore website it says its 185$ for the set with medium sized cups. Where can I buy one if the gismostore doesnt sell the actual machine? And I dont know if my boobs are done growing yet or not. What will happen if they aren't and I use Beauty Bosom? Im 19. Thank you for any replies! Big Grin
Received my Bosom Beauty today. I purchased the $185.00 (USD) system. Includes the domes and the vacuum machine. The vacuum machine can be used with either batteries or with the adapter that plugs into a 120VAC wall outlet or I used my computer power strip so I could surf the web while using the machine. I also tried the battery method once so far, don't know yet how long the batteries will be fully functional. If I want to walk around my apartment I am thinking of using a cloth "fanny pack" around my waist to hold the vacuum pump, using the batteries. Wink

sounds like you and I have the same one, JanetCD. great idea to use your computer power strip! If I need to move around I unplug the mains adapter but leave the suction port connected, and put the machine in my pocket (usually wearing a bath robe while I pump) so I retain the pressure, the machine is just not pumping and releasing but the suction is still there. I really must get some batteries tho.

I requested the extra tubing to pump just one side, and its a completely different type of tube much more flexible and bendy. I dosed off the other night while using this and the tubing became bent and restricted the air flow in such a way that it was getting sucked out but not released back in, I woke up with one very purple swollen boob! I imagine this could have been dangerous if I hadn't woke up so soon, so if anyone else has been given this type of tubing take care, I have a feeling it didn't originally come with the machine and the supplier has sourced it himself. The proper tubing is far more rigid so that this can not happen.

(23-03-2013, 11:40 AM)Charlii Wrote:  I requested the extra tubing to pump just one side, and its a completely different type of tube much more flexible and bendy. I dosed off the other night while using this and the tubing became bent and restricted the air flow in such a way that it was getting sucked out but not released back in, I woke up with one very purple swollen boob! I imagine this could have been dangerous if I hadn't woke up so soon, so if anyone else has been given this type of tubing take care, I have a feeling it didn't originally come with the machine and the supplier has sourced it himself. The proper tubing is far more rigid so that this can not happen.
Have not tried using any vacuum system while laying down. If I did go to sleep with the system on my chest, I toss and turn to much and think the domes might get damaged or fall off Huh.

I dont know if I could sleep properly in it either, I want to try it tho, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread. I sit with lots of cushions behind me and partially lay back so im not laying completely flat but im comfortable enough to drift off. Ill wake up when my skin has had enough.

(23-03-2013, 11:39 PM)Charlii Wrote:  I dont know if I could sleep properly in it either, I want to try it tho, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread. I sit with lots of cushions behind me and partially lay back so im not laying completely flat but im comfortable enough to drift off. Ill wake up when my skin has had enough.

Sleeping with it can be tricky at first, but if you puff yourself up with pillows you can even sleep on your side-- although tilted might be a better way of describing it! Smile

Sleeping with BB has definitely worked for me so far- I've taken 2 weeks off with no reduction, so it seems permanent. It's also apparently a noticeable increase because my mother asked me point blank today: "cookiepants- did you get implants?" Definitely interested to see where I finally end up!

Recently on Ebay (US) I saw that older version of Bosom Beauty for sale.
Mark Barker the inventor of both, claims the newer one is portable / light weight and just as powerful,.... Plus it is around $200 instead of more like the older machine was priced as.

I did not know you could order tubing for just one side. How much did it cost for the one side.

I just got my Bosom Beauty 2012i recently.

I have not figured out how to walk around with the domes on because when I do my movement looses the suction in the dome. I find the suction works fine if I stay still. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there anything that helps? It would be better if I could do more things at the same time as using it.

I also would not mind it if there was a little cushion that would give a little flexibility between my movements and the plastic domes. Is this issue what someone mentioned about the silicone padding. Where do you buy this silicone? Has anyone used it and has it worked?

I feel with the my little efforts that I have made, it has made a difference in the fullness and size. I am looking forward to actually having permanent growth. So basically I am excited, but have a few questions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon