Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty new user, advice please?

Hi Smile

Im looking for tips on using the BB. I ordered it at the weekend and it should be with me this week, Im rather nervous, excited and a little sceptical about using it. Before I start I wanna know what Im doing!

Ive read about using silicone sheets or similar under the domes to reduce discomfort.. could anyone tell me what exactly these are and where I could get them? Is it necessary/ advised to tape down the nipples? (would rather mine dont get much larger/ darker but if it means bigger boobs I'll take it)

From what ive read many women find the suction rather strong and I have heard reports of purple boobs... how do I make sure I am using a low and safe setting? Im confused by the multiple 'ports' that it apparently has!

Just a little about me.. I am 26, mother of 1, and have never had much breast tissue, I was wearing 32a bras until recently when I was measured as a 36a (a surprise to me as i always assumed being a dress size uk8 and flat chested I'd take the smallest size going) But I don't feel this is the size for me, a 34a is my closest fit but really, I have never filled ANY bra apart from when preggers. My ultimate goal is a 34c but I will be very happy to reach a full 34b. I have been using herbal supplements and PM cream for a week and they certainly feel heavier and fuller, hubby says they look bigger but I don't see it. Im hoping that continuing the herbs along with BB can get me the results im after. Ive looked into surgery many times but I always change my mind at the last minute because I just dont like the thought of something foreign inside my body, surely there must be another way?!

Thanks in advance for any help and advice xx

I have been using the BB2012 for about 2 weeks and have already seen results-- it's ridiculous. I bought a noogleberry at the same time, but seriously prefer the BB2012. I started at a 34c, so that may have something to do with it, but I haven't had much discomfort and have found that the suction is pretty comfortable. Poster tack is a bad idea and foam rings haven't worked well (I was trying to figure out a sleep system), but I did pick up some rubber foam insulation seal with a self-stick side. I tried it out, and it works great-- no red rings at all!

Whatever you do, make sure that you lotion ( I use jojoba oil) and if it hurts or you're turning purple, turn the pressure down!

That's all I've got, but so far, I'm loving NBE with the BB2012!

Thankyou so much for the reply Smile Ive just had a go for the first time. I found the suction quite mild actually so used the 't2' button which felt a bit better... I used it for 10mins as it advises for the first time, felt like it was working when I had it on but was a little disappointed that I had no swelling. So popped it back on for another 10 mins with the domes positioned slightly higher, I think I got some very slight swelling the 2nd time. Did you swell at first or does it take a while for that to start? Im optimistic as tomorrow I can increase the time.

I bought some thick silicone to use as padding which I didnt use cos the domes were really quite comfortable.. now Ive got the red rings I think i'll use padding next time!

Do you use the lotion before or just after use? Thanks again x

I got swelling after my first session, but also jumped right in with a full hour, so that might have something to do with it. I assume my swelling lasts for longer than the period of time between my sessions because I don't see a reduction during the day, but I also haven't skipped a day to find out. I sleep with it over night now. No complaints so far; it's comfortable and the little motor noise knocks my guy out cold within 45 seconds of turning it on-- lol who knew that was going to happen!

I also massage the heck out of them in the shower- partly to get rid of any marks from sleeping and partly to see what's going on with the tissue. It feels like there is more tissue on top. I have also been wearing them up high to get more fullness and tissue growth on top and it seems to be working. It may have something to do with laying down when I bb, but my breasts are getting so full and round that they are starting to look like implants and I'm falling out of my bras.

I use jojoba oil as often as I remember- lots after a shower, when I get home from work, and then a a ton before I put the cups on.

I'm glad that you're liking the bb- I think it feels great and is really comfortable.

Let me know if you have other questions Smile I just ordered the next 2 sizes of cups.

awesome information, Im amazed that you sleep with it on i may have to try that. Ive sometimes read that less is more with suction, but then i figure brava needs 10-12hrs+ so maybe putting in some extra hours will help things along. Today im doing 2x 45min sessions which is what the instructions say, but id like to go for longer, if you're having a good experience with it overnight i think i'll follow my instincts.

Ive ordered flaxseed oil and was wondering if there was anything i can mix with it to make it smell better, i think i'l try jojoba Smile

actually i do have a question, how to know the suction level is right? at the moment im keeping it at the high end of my tolerance, the setting just before it starts getting uncomfortable. is this correct? should i lower the suction if increasing the time? after the 45 mins my A cups are filling the small domes, and i THINK some of the swelling is hanging around for a bit afterwards, not in measurement but in shape and fullness. Anyway im still very optimistic as only on day 3, fingers crossed it works for me. Maybe because im much smaller it will take a bit longer to get results, can't thankyou enough for the advice its very encouraging to read your comments x

For sleeping, I usually get suction that feels taught but comfortable and then turn it down to t1 and to a low setting so the I don't accidentally give myself broken blood vessels/hickeys Smile and all night isn't necessary- I wake up some nights and take it off if I want to sleep in another position.

Everyone is different, so finds your comfort zone and tell us how you're progressing!

Today i was just starting to see some encouraging results and when ive gone to plug in this evening its broke Sad The port where the suction tube plugs in to the unit has come away inside the box, rattling around in there leaving nothing to plug in to Sad im so gutted. have emailed the supplier really hope they help me out, best case i'll be waiting a couple of weeks at least for a replacement which could put me back to square 1. anyone else had this problem? im so upset about this!

If i could open the box it would be easy to fix but its weird triangle shaped foreign screws.

SO ive slept on it, got over it (a bit), and the supplier has said they will repair the machine. Guess I can't grumble too much about it now, Im just hating the thought of having to part with it for a week or more, because yesterday was the first day I could really say WOW, this IS doing SOMETHING! Im feeling much heavier and although the tape measure is still saying the same (I swear its lying to me) I am so much fuller underneath and at the sides.

My left is growing more than my right, I've always had a slight imbalance which is now more apparent since Ive been using NBE methods. I definately believe that the more tissue there is, the more impressive the results, as there is more tissue to expand on. So when I get my machine back I am going to give more suction time to the right side, hopefully it will even out soon. I think Im about half a cup smaller on the right. Catch up righty, if it matched the other one I'd be well on my way to having a decent pair!

I only need to return the machine unit, the domes and tubes are still with me... maybe I can find a way of creating suction manually until the machine is fixed? any suggestions?

The only suggestion I have is using a vacuum cleaner nozzle over the dome on a low setting. I'm not sure if this would be comparable to a breast pump though.

Just thought id update this thread with my experiences so far in case my information can help anyone else.

Im finding the bosom beauty to be a rather NON- robust system, having had 2 problems with it so far. However, it redeems itself in the fact that it ACTUALLY WORKS, and in the great customer service Ive received from M.Barker at gismostore. Firsty the suction port came loose inside the machine as mentioned in an above post, which i ended up fixing myself by simply taping it in place inside the machine so it cant move around (only prob is you need an unusual triangular headed screwdriver to open it.) Secondly one of my medium domes has cracked with a small shatter in the plastic, Ive just taped it up and its still working fine, M.Barker has a replacement on the way to me after no hassle or debate. Although he did mention that domes are not covered by the warranty and you have to be careful with them... from that i took that he wouldn't replace free of charge again. Anyhow id be happy to pay if it came to it.

There seems to be many variations on the 'BB 2012' machine all going under the same name, just to clarify mine is a small, light, round discreet machine which does not make alot of noise. I was expecting a large, heavy square machine which some people have, which oddly also operates as a blackhead remover and spray tanner. Glad I ended up with my model!

I measured myself yesterday and I have grown 1.5cm at fullest part and 2cm overbust. I measured 5hrs after pumping so if it was swelling, thats a good amount of time to be retaining swelling. Im also taking herbs but im not consistent with them cant seem to get into a routine, going to get stricter with it tomorrow.

So far, still pleased and optimistic about the BB Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon