Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty new user, advice please?

Hi,
I am a newbie for BB and when i used it for the first time today, i felt too much suction as though my breasts were being pulled off my chest with no release at all. I couldn't keep it on over a few minutes even and had to pull the tubing in order to release the suction. I also have pain on the ribs, I read that silicone padding helps, but I can't find it anywhere online. Could someone advise on that and also if its supposed to be this painful to use with in a couple minutes or is the machine faulty and giving too much of suction even in the lowest setting? I didn't feel any release in the suction too, how long does it take to pull and release? Thanks for your help.

saam, did you have any luck? I received mine today and I'm having the exact same problem, the suction just keeps getting stronger and stronger!

I agree with the other post that the suction when using the plug is too strong to use. At least I know I can't use it. I can however use it when I have batteries to power it other than the plug. The batteries somehow uses less power and it does not hurt and still does the job for me.

I believe this works, though even just an hour a day is difficult sometimes to give to it.

Hi aliroqui,
I did find it difficult in the beginning, but I got used to the suction in a week, the only problem though was the marks it was leaving and the pain in the ribs. I got the noogleberry rims for the cups which were made of foam and it really helps. Hope this helps...but I have to be honest, I haven't seen any permanent growth up until now, all it is the swelling and it goes away in a few hours. Don't know when it will become permanent. ..I even feel that my breasts got smaller than before, but it could also be my perception after seeing them bigger:-)

Did the Newberry System foam for the cups work with the Bosom Beauty cups?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon