Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System at reduced price...

Thank you Anastasia for exploring, investing time and ultimatly sharing this with us all. I feel it doesn't matter how long it might take to get this deal, if ever. NBE has become such a process for many of us and for me a major dedication and sometimes exhausting process. You seem like such a pet who doesn't bail when you get your own deserved results but continue to help and share, so grateful reading your insights & tips. You deserve your growth and I hope it continues for u and u reach your desired end goal. When you do and I believe there will be a when for you, please stay around here, thanks again!

Is this offer still available? Would love to give it a shot too Smile

Will this be starting soon?

Sorry, haven't heard anything yet :/ I've also been extremely busy with work, and on my only day off got sick, so haven't been able to really contact him, phone seems better than emails with him.

I am very willing to join!!
I really hope this is still open for newbies to try.

I saw pictures of Anastasia's breasts and mine look the same so I think they would be considered tubular. Will there still be a study for girls with tuberous breasts?

Yes, I actually posted about this on another thread, he's looking for girls with tuberous breasts to start a program specific to the condition, so he would be offering girls who join that are tuberous a free program to test it.

I have actually purchased the DBS! I loved it. I only did 2 weeks, because it was difficult for me to download the audio onto my iPhone. It was a big hassle. If he could send us CDs it would be wonderful! Bc the audio is. To in MP3 form when you download to, and you have to mess with transferring it. Anyway, I liked it,very relaxing amd I could feel my breast tingle as he spoke. My breasts on,y grew a little since I didn't doit long enough. But I'm excited to meet someone that isinterested in the program. It's great! I would love to join the group.

Aww man, I just saw this is from 2009! Agh

(16-04-2013, 05:44 AM)Jadelixbc Wrote:  Aww man, I just saw this is from 2009! Agh

No, this is currently running and these posts are recent. I think you are looking at the year in which Anastasia began her Breast Nexus account, lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon