Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System at reduced price...

So I just got an email back from Derek Shelton, I asked him if there was a way he could help out the girls on this forum who want to try DBS but can't afford to shell out $87 or don't want to risk shelling that out. He said absolutely! So, he is asking all those wanting to try the system form a group, so I know there were 6-7 girls maybe more that wanted to go in on getting DBS... he basically said for them to form a group and he would make a test study out of it, that way it's to his benefit as well. You would get the system at a lower cost per person, have one on one attention from him, and all you would need to do is give feedback, before and after pictures, and measurements throughout the program. All that are interested please reply here that way I can gather how many want to join this group and find out how much he would ask from each person. Smile

Also he's still interested in more participants that have tuberous/tubular breasts like myself, he would give his services for free to them if they agree to the study trials as he wants to formulate a system just for underdeveloped or tuberous/tubular breasts, so anyone with that type of breasts that wants to try the system please let me know as well.

Would you have to stop all other forms of NBE if you're doing this study?

I am interested in joining the group.

bustybabe, I don't believe so, he didn't tell me I had to when I told him about the things I was doing. But I am considering stopping them before starting the DBS system as I want to see if hypnosis can work on it's own as I feel that would be a huge alternative for girls not wanting to ingest hormones or phytoestrogens, etc. As well as a good alternative for girls underaged perhaps.

Okay so Jellyfish is in. Smile

I'm interested in doing the study!

Okay so Jellyfish and sweetpea, so 2 so far... hoping to get as many as I possibly can. All girls interested can post here or PM me

Do you know when the study will start?

Well my plan was to gather as many girls as I possibly could then show him the number of them, stats, etc. Then see how much he would charge each girl since you girls would be going in as a group.

Now the girls with tuberous/tubular breasts would be a separate group altogether.

I'd like to get into this. Thanks for putting it together.

okay so that's 4 people so far Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon