Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System at reduced price...

Hi Anastasia, I too would be interested, however just a note. You said in the beginning of this post the system is $87 however when I looked it seemed to be 60? Now it could have converted to euros for me picking up on where I am so apologies if I'm wrong. Just thinking of bigger discounts Big Grin

Hello, is it too late to join in the group? If not, I would like to participate.Big Grin

May I still join?
Thanks.

Is there any news on this yet?

Sorry girls, he emailed me the other day, I just been busy and forgot to update Blush

He said he apologizes but just getting back into the swing of things after his loss and other things going on in his life, I'm suppose to meet him for a phone call soon to discuss everything further on what he can offer. As well as the program for tuberous breasts. I will definitely update once I talk to him again.

I would like to be included in the study...unless it is too late!! Thanks!!

I'd also like to be included if possible!

Seems like we have a good sized group going! Any updates?

Not yet, sorry, I emailed him and we were suppose to meet for a phone chat. My only day off this week was yesterday so I emailed him to let him know. He told me that he was going to a funeral and would be taking a flight yesterday, so, I suppose he couldn't find the time, which is understandable. As soon as I know I will let you ladies know.

Is it too late to join?
I'm very interested in the project, especially because my breasts are slightly tubular :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon