Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

keratin for hair

Lots of good points mentioned here already. Here's what I do to help my hair, I think I may have posted this elsewhere but can't remember where!

1. Seakelp Bioferment in distilled water as a spritz after I wash my hair, and when I want to style it. It makes the hair grow something rotten and I mean GROW. Just mix some into the water but not too much as it is gloopy and can dry like a gel in the hair!

2. Mix MSM powder in distilled water and add to my shampoo and conditioner bottles. Again it softens and aids growth.

3. Use argan oil on my hair but when it is dry not wet. When wet it is hard to gauge the grease. My hair has not got split ends by doing this, but NEVER use straightening irons after using an oil as the high MP will burn the hair and cause splits.

4. Henna and Cassia obovata once every 3 months. I do not dye my hair but as it is dark auburn naturally the henna brings out the red and the shine. The cassia is colourless but leaves a yellow tint only so not good for blondes. Hair is thicker and less wavy now.

I swear by all of these things. My hair is half way down my back a couple of inches above my hips and in great nick. I also take MSM and biotin supplements.

I refuse to do one of those keratin hair straightening relaxers...Not into that chemical stuff.....BUT

I have really thick natural hair and am able to avoid split ends with henna treatments, and keratin based hair conditioners ( Moroccan Oil Brand). I also deep condition weekly. These changes have REALLY helped my hair to remain thick and lovely while also preventing damage for the past two years. I can finally retain more growthSmile
I henna at least once a month sometimes twice with organic henna. I know there are other cheaper shampoos and conditioners with keratin in them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon