Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone heard of this NBE? Commipheroline - Guggul Plant

http://www.myworldhut.com/products/Guggu...emist.html

(08-12-2012, 01:56 AM)lozzaduts Wrote:  Thanks for for info everyone, im just waiting for the guggul extract to come so i can try it out, Waiting in Australia for overseas packages takes forever :/
the website i quoted is for the liquid extract and its intended use is to be ingested orally , hence the reason why they say its only effective for 1-3 months i think, lots of different uses, traditionally used medicine. I intend to put the Liquid extract mixed into an oil such as coconut oil or olive oil and use for massage and see if that does anything. I've previously used powder forms of NBE in mixes but they are too grainy and large to sink into the skin i think so liquid is properly the best bet.
All of this is trial and error though! I have no actual evidence or medical knowledge ha ha but i Hope it does something for those who try it, including myself!!

let us know how it goes! Good luck!

Lozzaduts, can you please give us an up-date?

Haven't received the guggul extract by post yet, will let everyone know how I go once I get it and start using it ha ha

Looking forward to seeing what it does for you! Keep us posted.

I started the other thread on the Guggal and I did order a liquid extract but havent used it. I decided to wait on it. I think the weight loss qualities kind of put me off, and also since I am taking PM I dont want the estrogenic and progesteronic effect of the guggal to mess with that and then be confused about what was working and why. I may try it in the future though, but right now, topical Zhi Mu+borage+emu, internal PM and Robust cream are giving me results.

This is the Zhi mu I got- http://www.amazon.com/Mu-MW5772c-concent...IDJLQRKZE6
it's an extract so it dissolves in water so you can mix that with oil, but I decided to be on the safe side and steep some for a couple of weeks, to make sure I get a maximum effect. It;s a mixture of emu oil and borage oil (which I love). I prefered this and felt it was more natural (and probably cheaper) than some of the volufiline products out there. I use that first and then add some powder into my robust and apply it. The liquid in the robust helps to dissolve the leftover powder from the steeped oil mixutre.

Do you have a link to the study on breast tissue?

Guggul, does have an effect on hormones, so if you are mixing it yourself at higher dosage and using it daily, you may see some effects from that.

"Daily recommendations for the purified guggul extract are typically based on the amount of guggulsterones in the extract. A common intake of guggulsterones is 25 mg three times per day. Most extracts contain 2.5–5% guggulsterones and can be taken daily for lowering high cholesterol and/or triglycerides."

"Guggulsterone behaved as antagonists of androgen, glucocorticoid, and MR, but as agonists of
progesterone receptors. Agonist activity was also demonstrated with estrogen receptor (ER) alpha;
however, the potency was very low (EC50 > 5000 nM). In addition, GS displayed activity in functional
assays in cell lines expressing endogenous androgen, glucocorticoid, estrogen receptor, and
progesterone receptors. These data suggest that the variety of pharmacological effects exhibited by GS
may be mediated by targeting several steroid receptors.
"

Commipheroline - It up-regulates the lipogenic enzyme G3PDH (+215%) to enhance triglyceride storage in adipocytes. Commipheroline inhibits fat breakdown by limiting cAMP production

I wonder why the effects of lipofilling would only be temporary?....hmm maybe I will start testing mine out on my eye wrinkles.

(08-12-2012, 01:56 AM)lozzaduts Wrote:  Thanks for for info everyone, im just waiting for the guggul extract to come so i can try it out, Waiting in Australia for overseas packages takes forever :/
the website i quoted is for the liquid extract and its intended use is to be ingested orally , hence the reason why they say its only effective for 1-3 months i think, lots of different uses, traditionally used medicine. I intend to put the Liquid extract mixed into an oil such as coconut oil or olive oil and use for massage and see if that does anything. I've previously used powder forms of NBE in mixes but they are too grainy and large to sink into the skin i think so liquid is properly the best bet.
All of this is trial and error though! I have no actual evidence or medical knowledge ha ha but i Hope it does something for those who try it, including myself!!

DON'T DO THIS EXPERIMENT YET!

I am unbelievably confused! There is a product called Alexia to reduce the size of breasts. Apparently, guggulsterones (plant resin) is one of the ingredients. Check the site below:

http://www.alexiabreast.com/order-alexia...ev=16900#1

Look for Ingredients - Alexia™ Proprietary Formula

Alexia Supplement Facts

That' why I haven't made a move on this yet tibetan. If you search for commipheroline on google, you find all kinds of products like these:

http://www.beautyproductsdirect.com/elevate.html

Then if you search for guggal, then you find this sort of thing:

http://www.101herbs.com/commiphora-mukul.html

If it's the same thing, how could it be used for both plumping fat cells AND losing fat? The enhancing products are topical and it's supposed to plump fat cells where applied, either breast or bottom. But I also saw a topical that was supposed to slim waist when applied. I've looked at way too many sites to remember where I saw that one. The weight loss version is meant for internal use, and I saw a lot of reviews claiming diarrhea and severe intestinal upset. It's very confusing, and a little scary for me.

Bump, discussion ended with no definitive answers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon