Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone heard of this NBE? Commipheroline - Guggul Plant

Has anyone heard of this??

Commipheroline
Commipheroline is an extract from the Guggul plant (Commiphora mukul), a myrrh plant found primarily in India. The gum of the Guggul plant has been used in India traditional Ayurvedic medicine since the 6th Century B.C. for promoting metabolism.

Commipheroline is a new trend in cosmetics technology for its super plumping effects. Commipheroline is capable of stimulating lipogenesis (fatty acid synthesis), resulting that triglycerides are formed, which deposit in the adipose cells (fat cells) of the skin. and the adipose cells are enlarged.

Therefore, Commipheroline is used in topical breasts products to enlarge adipose cells in breasts tissues. A subject study with women aged between 18 and 43 showed an increase in bust measurement by 2 cm on average after 6 weeks of daily application of Commipheroline.
And also as Commipheroline enlarge adipose cells and pad out the wrinkles from underneath, resulting that the skin becomes plumper, small wrinkles disappear and deeper wrinkles are reduced.
Commipheroline is used at 1% concentration in Elevate Cream
http://www.beautyproductsdirect.com/elevate.html

Would this Guggul liquid extract contain Commipheroline?
Its 1:4 Guggul resin extract to alcohol to preserve the extract

http://www.myworldhut.com/products/Guggu...emist.html

thats 25% concentration, would work better than 1% Commipheroline cream? , if mixed with an essential oil and skin penetration agent?

Ordering some today to mix with Biovea PM Cream which i currently use, will see what happens, if nothing at all!

(07-12-2012, 02:30 AM)lozzaduts Wrote:  Has anyone heard of this??

Commipheroline
Commipheroline is an extract from the Guggul plant (Commiphora mukul), a myrrh plant found primarily in India. The gum of the Guggul plant has been used in India traditional Ayurvedic medicine since the 6th Century B.C. for promoting metabolism.

Commipheroline is a new trend in cosmetics technology for its super plumping effects. Commipheroline is capable of stimulating lipogenesis (fatty acid synthesis), resulting that triglycerides are formed, which deposit in the adipose cells (fat cells) of the skin. and the adipose cells are enlarged.

Therefore, Commipheroline is used in topical breasts products to enlarge adipose cells in breasts tissues. A subject study with women aged between 18 and 43 showed an increase in bust measurement by 2 cm on average after 6 weeks of daily application of Commipheroline.
And also as Commipheroline enlarge adipose cells and pad out the wrinkles from underneath, resulting that the skin becomes plumper, small wrinkles disappear and deeper wrinkles are reduced.

thats 25% concentration, would work better than 1% Commipheroline cream? , if mixed with an essential oil and skin penetration agent?

Ordering some today to mix with Biovea PM Cream which i currently use, will see what happens, if nothing at all!

Hmm. In an alcoholic tincture, you should be able to get exactly what you need. However, there are over at least a hundred properties in one herb alone. So its what else you get with it. Isolated, I can see how this is effective. But the whole herb, that's tricky because if you can lose weight yet cause healthy fat cells to develop, would it work if applied topically or internally only?

That would be my question. I would suggest finding Commipheroline ingredient alone and add that to the cream unless they use the whole herb than I guess you can buy the whole extract and try it out.

Would one think infusing the dried herb that's in the caps into an oil or carrier be a possible way of getting the benefits verses paying 80 dollars for a cream?

I'm constantly, like everyone else, looking for an effective but inexpensive new method. If anyone has some advice on that I'd look into purchasing the veg caps for infusion into a cream...

Weird that this thread popped up because commipheroline has dominated my attention for the past week! I saw the same information and have been driving myself nuts trying to find a reasonably priced product that ships to US. Not having much luck there, I'm now searching for someone who could sell this single ingredient to me. I wanted to add it to something else. Actually, I'm wondering what kind of results would come from adding this to a volufiline product. That's my current plan anyway. Most of the products that I read about said you needed at least 1% for bust enhancement. It's also used in lot's of anti-aging products as it promotes a plumping effect that fills out wrinkles. If only I could get a hold of some of this.....If anyone knows somewhere to inquire, please let me know. And if I should find some, I'll post back Big Grin

[quote='lozzaduts' pid='63712' dateline='1354843808']
Has anyone heard of this??

Commipheroline

[/quote

I just looked at your link which I should have done to begin with, they are in the US, and this product has the same botanical name so I'm would probably try it. But a lot of the expensive products I read about had a FAQ section and a lot of people asked about using it more often than recommended, and the answer was always that it would not give better results, but would not be harmful. So maybe 25% would not give better results but it wouldn't hurt to try. Thank you for sharing this!

My internet service provider is about to get their walking papers! Anyway, what I tried to say earlier was that I wish I had clicked your link first, rather than get excited end up sounding stupid. I will probably try this product and thank you for sharing this! It has the same botanical name, something I couldn't find on my own. All of the more expensive creams with 1% commipheroline, had FAQ sections and a lot of people asked if they used the product more than recommended, would they get better results. All of the products I looked at said that it wasn't necessary to use more than recommended, and the results would be the same, however, it would not be harmful. So, maybe 25% wouldn't give better results, but it wouldn't hurt either. At least they weren't just trying to sell more product. And this is hormone free, so not to interfere with anything else. It's fairly cheap and has great reviews so....I see no reason not to try. Big Grin

Here is another link for buying Guggul:

http://www.101herbs.com/commiphora-mukul.html

This one seems a little more reasonable on price.

JTX

Like with PM, is it not nearly as effective in powder form when used topically since it is not able to sink in as well?

In the website link that Lozzaduts posted, the website says the effects only last 1-3 months. I reallly hope that I read wrong or else we will all be using this product for the rest of our lives.

(07-12-2012, 11:00 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  Like with PM, is it not nearly as effective in powder form when used topically since it is not able to sink in as well?

In the website link that Lozzaduts posted, the website says the effects only last 1-3 months. I reallly hope that I read wrong or else we will all be using this product for the rest of our lives.

I would hope that is wrong. I hope the company just says that to keep their sales up.

The only way we can find out is to actually try it.

Thanks for for info everyone, im just waiting for the guggul extract to come so i can try it out, Waiting in Australia for overseas packages takes forever :/
the website i quoted is for the liquid extract and its intended use is to be ingested orally , hence the reason why they say its only effective for 1-3 months i think, lots of different uses, traditionally used medicine. I intend to put the Liquid extract mixed into an oil such as coconut oil or olive oil and use for massage and see if that does anything. I've previously used powder forms of NBE in mixes but they are too grainy and large to sink into the skin i think so liquid is properly the best bet.
All of this is trial and error though! I have no actual evidence or medical knowledge ha ha but i Hope it does something for those who try it, including myself!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon