Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Following Chiyomilk's Program

(06-12-2012, 06:19 AM)CocoChanel Wrote:  Hi iamsorpor I was wondering is the jelly in an orange box? I don't know if that is cheap because on sasa.com I saw it for 7pc and it's already $11. I'll be waiting for your update to see if the jelly works with the program!

yes its the orange box (Placenta C Jelly), and yes i checked the one in sasa.com that one is for 1 week for $11 which is absolutely not worth it. I used Rakuten.com and found one for 1 month (31 pack) for $16 and i brought 2 months which only cost me $32 Big Grin

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/energ...wsehist_en

(06-12-2012, 09:59 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(06-12-2012, 06:19 AM)CocoChanel Wrote:  Hi iamsorpor I was wondering is the jelly in an orange box? I don't know if that is cheap because on sasa.com I saw it for 7pc and it's already $11. I'll be waiting for your update to see if the jelly works with the program!

yes its the orange box (Placenta C Jelly), and yes i checked the one in sasa.com that one is for 1 week for $11 which is absolutely not worth it. I used Rakuten.com and found one for 1 month (31 pack) for $16 and i brought 2 months which only cost me $32 Big Grin

How do you explain this? Is it in every single serving?

66,000 mg of placenta extract conversion
(1,650 mg of powder)

If so, that is a lot of placenta. It sounds potent.

HI,dear I also bought Japanese PM as the same as what Chiyomilk use.
I can definitely comfirm that this programme is very useful. because my sister used it and got success. She make herself from B to C.

but I dont know why, I just take it just for 1 month. I examined out I got hyperplasia of mammary glands。。。。

Now I stop it, I don' know if I can take it or not

I am so afraid of having tumour or cancer if I continue to take it

Yh Japanese breast supplements are supposed to be better quality I just ordered f up supple pm with placenta( not super expensive bought off ebay) just to try something new hit a plateau in boobie growth and I think anterior pm even on half dosage is too strong for me.

(06-12-2012, 06:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

How do you explain this? Is it in every single serving?

66,000 mg of placenta extract conversion
(1,650 mg of powder)

If so, that is a lot of placenta. It sounds potent.

Yea i don't know how to explain that also, google translate or rakuten translate doesn't really make sense... maybe its 66,000 divided by 31? cuz i think 66,000 is the total for all 31 packs for 1 month

i also ordered Maruman (just 1 bottle) to try it out, since Maruman doesn't include hyaluronic acid so i decided to take that separately with eggshell membrane capsules (http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-100-nat...l-membrane) which includes natural hyaluronic acid, calcium, collagen, and chondroitin sulfate. These supplements that are mention in the eggshell membrane capsules are supplements that are found in Whitex, they are not in high percentage but its doable .

Yay! my Glamour just came in the mail today. It was rather cheap compare to the price of other stores, i brought mine in amazon.co.jp from MotherLeaf and i got the deal of 90tab + 90tab which is 6800 yen and that is $82.56 USD Big Grin

Since my supplements are all here (except the recently purchased placenta supplements) I will start my Program most likely today (:

Awesome! Big Grin I hope you keep us updated if you notice any swelling etc.

(06-12-2012, 11:28 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Awesome! Big Grin I hope you keep us updated if you notice any swelling etc.

of course! (:
Smile 

This is so excited, can't wait to see your update. I am Asian too and have been wanting to buy the Ladies Pueraria 99%, so freaking expensive. Good luck girl !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon