Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Following Chiyomilk's Program

Hi All!

I am new here and I've been doing a lot of research about NBE, and like any other girls on here i have a flat chest and wish to grow some boobies! Big Grin I came across the thread about chiyomilk's routine and the products she used. I was very intrigue to what she used and how she use it to achieve her size and very interested in trying them out and so i went online and search for these products, well of course they were expensive... total cost me $400 for 2 months! Better grow some boobies! Oh and I won't be taking any collagen or placenta... i think those are gross and expensive. I will start my routine during my next menstruation. Also i will be cycling with them.

Products:

- Ladies Pueraria 99% (PM)
- Super B-Up Drops (contains Progesterone herbs)
- Glamour (coming in the mail this week)
- Naturaful (some bust up cream i heard that is good)
- Calcium (enhances PM)

I only got 2 months worth of products for now to try them out. If they work i will buy more. So... i will update my stats in a week or 2 when my menstruation begins! (:

And i also went ahead and brought Suplife 99 PM to try since Louloute mentions it works good for her and shes asian (like myself!) I will be combining Ladies 99 with Suplife 99 so i can extend the usage of Ladies 99 to 3-4 months...hopefully.

Pictures of the Products (Proof!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-12-2012, 12:03 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Pictures of the Products (Proof!)
Good luck!

Well I hope it works for you. But you can re-create the same program and get the ingredients independently for 20% of the price. They may be better quality however. But many Asian companies are notorious for huge mark ups on foreign imports. I buy manuka honey for 8-9 dollars in Australia. The same product in Korea was 48 dollars and I know Japan has even higher premiums. But in the reverse scenario, my wife can get Korean products imported into Australia at about 30-50% mark up.

Post your results too.

iamsorpor, do not underestimate the value of Placenta and Nano-collagen that she used. I would go as far as to say that it's probably more beneficial that you include those in your program and use a less expensive form of PM! In my personal opinion, from what I have read and immerging research on after birth products and consumption of them. Placenta is probably a very important part of her program to help with the bodys ability to respond to NBE.

I have no doubts that Ladies 99% is one of the reason she had good results but I personally feel there is a diet component that she never considered as being a part of her success. As good as Ladies 99% probably is, there are several good PM products available but if you can afford Ladies 99% and not omit other things from her program, definitely go with it. But if the cost prohibits you from buying other things, definitely go with a less expensive brand of PM. Authenticate Asian cuisine is high in collagen (typically eat pig skins, ears, tongue, pork and beef knuckles, tendons, chicken feet etc) and organ meats (liver, kidney, stomach, heart, lungs) which have a lot of growth factors, peptides, hormones, RNA etc. within those organs.

Green papaya also seem very typical in asian diets for breast enhancement - papain or another enzyme or bio-hormone seems to really help with the unripe papaya as a food source. Whether it helps establish basement membrances within breast tissue or triggers a hormone pathway to help structures of breast tissue is unknown but something you should consider in your diet if you don't already consume it as part of your asian diet.

It would be disappointing for you to have spent $400 dollars and not achieve the results you are looking for by omiting some as important in her program as Placenta and Collagen (for which inexpensive sources are available) and then say PM didn't work for you..

I just looked at Louloute's page, she also includes Placenta - I think you should consider getting over the grossness factor and just take a few capsules.. why tempt having slower results or lack of result by omitting a few capsules a day?????? Reasoning does not seem to make sense to me..

(04-12-2012, 03:14 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  iamsorpor, do not underestimate the value of Placenta and Nano-collagen that she used. I would go as far as to say that it's probably more beneficial that you include those in your program and use a less expensive form of PM! In my personal opinion, from what I have read and immerging research on after birth products and consumption of them. Placenta is probably a very important part of her program to help with the bodys ability to respond to NBE.

I have no doubts that Ladies 99% is one of the reason she had good results but I personally feel there is a diet component that she never considered as being a part of her success. As good as Ladies 99% probably is, there are several good PM products available but if you can afford Ladies 99% and not omit other things from her program, definitely go with it. But if the cost prohibits you from buying other things, definitely go with a less expensive brand of PM. Authenticate Asian cuisine is high in collagen (typically eat pig skins, ears, tongue, pork and beef knuckles, tendons, chicken feet etc) and organ meats (liver, kidney, stomach, heart, lungs) which have a lot of growth factors, peptides, hormones, RNA etc. within those organs.

Green papaya also seem very typical in asian diets for breast enhancement - papain or another enzyme or bio-hormone seems to really help with the unripe papaya as a food source. Whether it helps establish basement membrances within breast tissue or triggers a hormone pathway to help structures of breast tissue is unknown but something you should consider in your diet if you don't already consume it as part of your asian diet.

It would be disappointing for you to have spent $400 dollars and not achieve the results you are looking for by omiting some as important in her program as Placenta and Collagen (for which inexpensive sources are available) and then say PM didn't work for you..

It was exactly why I said "Good luck!"
She is sure going to need it.

I don't know about placenta but I have been taking collagen in the past. Raw marine collagen and collagen in a supplemental drink. It does nothing to my breast not even swelling. From what I know (reading testimonials from my local people about collagen) collagen tighten the skin so it will work for those with mature, saggy breasts. so the "succeed" testimonials about enhancing breasts usually come from women who have breastfed and deflated Smile

The collagen drink that I drank is mixed with pueraria lobata. It does plump my butt Tongue but not my breast. I don't know why, maybe because everybody is different Shy I just want to share my experience with collagen. That's all.

(04-12-2012, 03:14 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  iamsorpor, do not underestimate the value of Placenta and Nano-collagen that she used. I would go as far as to say that it's probably more beneficial that you include those in your program and use a less expensive form of PM! In my personal opinion, from what I have read and immerging research on after birth products and consumption of them. Placenta is probably a very important part of her program to help with the bodys ability to respond to NBE.

I just looked at Louloute's page, she also includes Placenta - I think you should consider getting over the grossness factor and just take a few capsules.. why tempt having slower results or lack of result by omitting a few capsules a day?????? Reasoning does not seem to make sense to me..

Other than the fact that placenta is gross, what i didn't understand is that what does placenta actually do in NBE? And i was trying to look for an alternative placenta product other than whitex.

The theory is that glandular supplements, like ovary and placenta, hit a different estrogen receptor than plants do. There is more than one kind of estrogen in the human body. In fact, there are lots more kinds of estrogen than the 3 most people know about. There's also more than one kind of estrogen receptor. If you check Abidrew's program thread, you'll find a theory about bovine ovary and the different kinds of estrogen receptors. Her theory might also apply to placenta, but it's hard to say for sure. I really think you should read it and come to your own conclusion.

It also seems likely that placenta might contain a whole bunch of other hormones and hormone precursors that aren't found in plants. I chose Maruman placenta pills because that's what Ginie used, and she was able to get a huge amount of fast growth out of Chiyo's program, even though she did not take B-up, Glamour, or any other herbs during luteal. She grew 3 cup sizes in 6 months with only PM, placenta, PC and collagen, if I remember correctly. She only used the PC at a lower than recommended dose, roughly once every 2 or 3 months.

(04-12-2012, 04:36 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  The theory is that glandular supplements, like ovary and placenta, hit a different estrogen receptor than plants do. There is more than one kind of estrogen in the human body. In fact, there are lots more kinds of estrogen than the 3 most people know about. There's also more than one kind of estrogen receptor. If you check Abidrew's program thread, you'll find a theory about bovine ovary and the different kinds of estrogen receptors. Her theory might also apply to placenta, but it's hard to say for sure. I really think you should read it and come to your own conclusion.

It also seems likely that placenta might contain a whole bunch of other hormones and hormone precursors that aren't found in plants. I chose Maruman placenta pills because that's what Ginie used, and she was able to get a huge amount of fast growth out of Chiyo's program, even though she did not take B-up, Glamour, or any other herbs during luteal. She grew 3 cup sizes in 6 months with only PM, placenta, PC and collagen, if I remember correctly. She only used the PC at a lower than recommended dose, roughly once every 2 or 3 months.

Thanks for the information, i guess i will go visit Abidrew's and Ginie's threads and see what i can find. (: Oh and i found this placenta product called "Placenta C jelly" and it contains pig placenta and hyaluronic acids, which are the ingredients found in whitex but i'm not sure about the quality but its relatively cheap! Only $16

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon