Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Following Chiyomilk's Program

It's really hard to judge the quality of placenta supplements. That's why I went with something that had already been tried and seems like it might have worked.

I'm trying Chiyo's program too, but I haven't started yet. I already bought everything, but it's just sitting in my draw until my NBE break is over. If the expensive brands end up working for me, I'll switch them out with the cheapest possible substitutes and see if it keeps working. If you do try that gel, let us know how it goes. I hope it works, cause I could stand to save some money.

You should start a thread in the program section. I'm really excited that there are so many people doing this now. I'm gonna be watching your progress like a hawk Tongue I hope you take some pics too, but that's up to you.

Hey mocha when will your break be over?

When my next cycle starts, or after I get my test results. Which ever comes first. It'll probably be by the 18th at the earliest.

Here is a quite minor listing of compounds in placenta and why it could play a significant role in NBE and Chiyo's program..

Over 100 growth factors such as HGF, IGF, NGF, IL2, IL3 etc.
Amino Acids
Nucleic Acids
Vitamins & Minerals
Cytokines

Those are just a small part of the beneficial substances in placentas. Nearly all placenta bearing mammals eat their own placentas immediately after childbirth. Humans do as well (just not typically in the north western hemisphere) to stop the birthing bleeding, increase lacation, prevention of post-partum syndrome, its shown to decrease or prevent progestrone from rising post birthing, very effective as gels on burns, pyscho tropic effect etc. However, the preparation is key as not to denature some of the key elements - any introduction of heat will destroy some of the benefits but even then, it seems that a lot of key compounds are able to be dried and orally consumed in capsule form. And a lot of the effects are transferrable amoung species (many animals will eat other animal placentas) and humans are responding to pig and sheep placenta supplements.

I believe bovine mammary is a form of estrogen like placenta. I think this is why I had the sudden squish in my breasts. I have it again and I think its from the PM cream I am using now. I swear this is what PM does, I also read estrogen develops the milk glands and I read progesterone develops the lobules which is probably why we feel such bloating and pain during luteal. I kind of wish to look back into mammary glandulars again. I wonder if this can help with tuberous breasts.

Placenta is an amazing thing. I use the placenta cream under my eye and my lines are so fine now! Growth factors are important, especially for older women. If you are young, you maybe able to do with out but don't over look it.

Just curious, are any of these Japanese women on maintanence doses? Have any of them stopped? Have they lost any growth?
I feel like this is really important to know.

Hard to say as some have disappeared after they acheived their results but yes, most do have maintanence doses.

That being said, breasts are very dynamic so I wouldn't see maintanence doses as means of keeping NBE gains but more as a preventative against aging effects (losing elasticity, preventing sagging etc.) The estrogen effects of PM etc. can be seen as a fountain of youth much like Growth Hormone etc. Thai culture from what I have been reading typically take 50mg doses of PM root powder daily in their diet and that's often attributed to their good health and low incidences of certain cancers.

(04-12-2012, 05:15 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  It's really hard to judge the quality of placenta supplements. That's why I went with something that had already been tried and seems like it might have worked.

I'm trying Chiyo's program too, but I haven't started yet. I already bought everything, but it's just sitting in my draw until my NBE break is over. If the expensive brands end up working for me, I'll switch them out with the cheapest possible substitutes and see if it keeps working. If you do try that gel, let us know how it goes. I hope it works, cause I could stand to save some money.

You should start a thread in the program section. I'm really excited that there are so many people doing this now. I'm gonna be watching your progress like a hawk Tongue I hope you take some pics too, but that's up to you.

Okay i followed your advice and got myself a bottle of maruman to try, also purchased the placenta C jelly for 2 months. And yes i will post a program thread when i start my program during my next menstruation and will be posting picture progress (cuz only pictures can show you the littlest changes.) Big Grin

I'm looking forward to following your program also! Good luck!Smile

Hi iamsorpor I was wondering is the jelly in an orange box? I don't know if that is cheap because on sasa.com I saw it for 7pc and it's already $11. I'll be waiting for your update to see if the jelly works with the program!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon