Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Following Chiyomilk's Program

Hey everyone!
this is my program thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14047

will be updating it soon maybe after 1-2 weeks! Big Grin

(06-12-2012, 10:17 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  
(06-12-2012, 06:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  How do you explain this? Is it in every single serving?

66,000 mg of placenta extract conversion
(1,650 mg of powder)

If so, that is a lot of placenta. It sounds potent.

Yea i don't know how to explain that also, google translate or rakuten translate doesn't really make sense... maybe its 66,000 divided by 31? cuz i think 66,000 is the total for all 31 packs for 1 month

Yes, what iamsorpor said is correct. I was forced to look around again for a Collagen supplement that I liked enough after I discovered the one that I wanted was out of stock everywhere, so when I found this Otsuka brand that read "Low molecular collagen peptide 15,000mg is luxuriously mixed in each pack Skin C Collagen Jelly" on a lot of the websites selling the product, I assumed a pack was, well, the individual jelly packets. But I found out after some more searching and finding this Rakuten page: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yoka1...527816601/ that what they mean by "pack" is the box of 7! Look towards the bottom of the page, where it says: "Content per one aesthetic sense ingredient (seven)." So, it looks as though the Otsuka packs advertise their ingredient weight by box, not by serving or little jelly packet. A little misleading! Because now calculated out, this product is now more expensive than the other collagen products at which I was looking Dodgy Oh well, looks like I'll be taking these for the first month and a half until I find something else...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon