Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Experiment.

well hey, congrats on the real breast tissue! even though your hormones are way different than ours, that still does give hope that real tissue can come from these crazy methods we all use!

thanks, and i hope everything gets back to how you want it soon...

Hi emmie, thank you it is good news that i have developed tissue and it its not just swelling, as for my hormones i am actually quite close to a genetic females levels due to my hormone inbalance, thats what has caused my lactation problem at the moment, the sudden change in hormones. I am back using the NB at the minute lol i have found away to still use it so i am happy about that and my boobs dont feel as bad now, and i have to admit i am loving there size at the mo lol but i know it wont last, ashame really lol. Thanks again emmie. xxxx

Hi Cheryl,
Hope you dont mind if I drop the 1989? I have been looking into the Noogleberry and was wondering what size cup/dome you started with? I think it would help me and others to know. I figure since you were male and I mean no disrespect by that. That you would know what would be the best to start with on a reg. flat male chest. The noogleberry comes with a/b and b/c domes. Which did you start with?
Thanks,
J.F.

Hi breast man, of course i dont mind, and i started with the medium domes which is for a b/c cup size, and for me this fitted really well and i did have abit of a flabby chest to start with and not much muscle so it worked really well, but there are 4 sizes i believe for the domes, a small a/b cup, medium b/c cup, large c/d cup and an extra large D+ cup. What build are you if you dont mind me asking as i dont want you to buy the medium and for them to not fit you properly or give you poor suction. I have to admit when i ordered mine i was unsure and took a chance with the medium domes and they where fine. But atleast the domes are not too expensive. xxxx

Hi Cheryl, don't mean to be rude by correcting you, but the domes come in small, medium, large, XL and XXL. The XL is a different size then what is shown on the main site, all the noogleberry forum members know about it, and you can always email Lucy and ask about it. It's not as big on the diameter as the old XL which is now called the XXL. This is so us smaller chested ladies can use a bigger cup than the large. I am now using the new XL cup and barely fit it in my chest, so couldn't imagine the old XL aka XXL. But there are members that fill the XXLs! But I completely fill the large domes within a few minutes of pumping. I too started with the medium domes and I started a small B. I'm now a big B small C. So I wouldn't get a dome just based on what cup size it says it's for. There are members who are A's who found the small too small. It depends on how well you fill the domes as no two people are the same.

Hi Anastasia, no thats i dont mind you correcting me atall, i have not been on the noogleberry forums really, ive had a look but thats about it, i think its really good to have someone who obviously knows alot about the noogleberry on this forum. I use the XL domes now, i bought them about 3 months ago, does that mean they are the XXL domes now, and im a C to D cup at the minute and i can almost fill the domes i have with enough pumping so i am abit confused with the dome sizes lol i must be being dumb lol xxxx

Did you order the domes off the site? Or did you email Lucy with your order? I believe the new XL's came out winter last year, so after that anyone that emailed her and ordered them got the new ones. I believe the new ones are 1/2 inch bigger in diameter than the large, and the XXL's (the old XLs) are 1 inch bigger in diameter than the large. I have no clue how big the XXL's are in person, but a forum member on noogleberry said it's 1500cc, not sure how many cc the new XL is. I barely fill the XL at all, I get maybe to the 2 inch mark haha. She also says the large are 700cc, so the XXL's are very big in comparison. I know my hubby calls my XLs the rocket boobs when I have them on. lol. And no you're not dumb! Most people if they are active on the noogleberry forum all the time don't know the differences in the domes. Lucy said they are trying to update the site to have all the new products on there, including the new domes. They have a vagina dome now too, to make the lips down there bigger. Someone on the forum tried using it on her face lips, there is a funny thread on it.

Cheryl & Anastasia,
I want to thank both of you for your reply's the more the merrier! Cheryl you asked about my build please dont feel bad about asking that is is no problem. I'm 5'8" tall 153 lbs 30 inch waist I would say breast size about AA (36 1/2 under breast 37 1/4 at fullest point of breast) so not much there but more then a reg. male. As you know I have been doing NBE since about June of this year. I have gotton a little growth or maybe just wishful thinking LOL. So far all I have felt is some real sensitivity on the nipple area. When I look down I see a little more cleavage again maybe wishful thinking LOL. Just so you know I had a problem and ended up in the hospital for a few days in July. I wont go into great detail but nothing bad. They had to do dialysis for a few days to clean out my system so that kind of got me back to the begining. Here is what I have been taking Saw Palmetto 4320 mg, Fenugreek Seed 4880 mg, Fennel Seed 3840 mg and Red Clover Extract 3440 mg. This is in a dived dosage half in morning half at night before bed time. Ok I think I have run on to long as it is so let me know what you think.
Talk later,
J.F.

Thats so funny lol sorry she used it on her lips on her face lol. Well there is a penis enlarger so why shouldent there be a vigina dome aswell, i cant say ill be needing it lol but hey im sure it will be popular. I ordered of the site and they are big domes but they are not as big as i thought they would be, maybe i have the wrong size lol. I do think they need to update there site abit though lol. Thanks Anastasia. xxxx

Best thing I can say is measure the diameter of the base of the dome, and email Lucy and ask her which one you have, her email is lucy@nooglebery.com

I just measured my domes, the bottom of the large, I'm getting 5 inch diameter, the bottom of the XL I'm getting 5 1/2 inches.

They aren't big to you? lol they are humongous to me! In comparison to the medium and the large when I seen the XL's my jaw dropped!

And no it wasn't an accident that she used the vagina dome on her face, she was seeing if it could be used on the face, she knew what it was originally used for. She's a funny person and just made a funny thread about her experience, cause after the fail with trying it on her face, she did try it down there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon