Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Experiment.

Hi everyone, as alot of you know i am male and i have had very good results with my NBE over the last year. One of the methods i really think has helped me is the noogleberry of which i have used everyday except for a short break at the beginning of my NBE. One of my concerns and i know alot of others share this concern is how much is actual tissue growth and how much is just swelling, so i have decided to stop using my noogleberry for 2 weeks to see what effects it has and if i loose any size, this should give me a good idea if the noogleberry has helped with my development and if its permenent or not. Today is day 2 for me not using the noogleberry and i have not noticed any changes in size or shape if anything they feel heavier today but that has been an ongoing thing for me for the last few weeks, no change in size but a noticible gain in weight. I will keep this post updated on a daily basis if i can and i have to say im praying i dont loose any size lol. Good luck everyone. xxxx

thank you for being the brave one, cheryl! best of luck to you that you keep every lovely inch! keep us posted...

emmie

Good luck Cheryl,I will cross my fingers for you Smile

good luck, Cheryl! You are very kind to do this and share the results w us. Hope it works out well!

xx
wannabecee

Hi everyone, its day 4 now of not noogling and i have to say i am missing it lol. As far as size goes i have not lost any yet which is good news, they do appear a little flatter but measurement wise they have not decreased. So thats 4 days now without any loss in size, so its a good start i think lol. Ill keep you all updated and thanks for the support everyone. xxxx

This is looking good Cheryl! If that's you in the avatar pic... then... WOW!!!! Tongue

Hi everyone, its day 6 now of not noogling and i am starting to notice some changes. I have lost a little fullness to my boobs and like i said before they appear even flatter even though i am still fitting into a 36C bra, but i also wear a 34D bra and i dont quite fill it out at the moment which is dissapointing, i have lost a little growth. Saying that though my boobs look alot better, the stretch marks have faded abit and my veins have also settled down and are not as prominent and they still feel really heavy, which is still confusing for me and wondered if anyone had any answers or ideas to why they are getting heavier but with no increase in size. Anyway thats almost a week now and even though i have shrunk a little its not too bad. Good luck everyone ill keep you all updated. And thanks Fennel Fairy for your complement. xxxx

perhaps you are just losing the swelling so this is the actual growth that remains behind? you went from man-flat to a d cup (those puppies are not c cups in your picture!) so there must be some REAL growth!

keep us posted... how long are you trying this for again??

emmie

Cheryl, that's really great news. I think that the heaviness very well may be the difference between tissue growth and swelling, and after a year you definately have tissue growth happening.

Hi Emmie, i know i have had alot of tissue growth over the last year, my concern is that without noogling i might only be half the size i am now, but to be honest i dont think im going to loose much which is good news lol, im staying off the noogleberry for another week yet just to see and then back on for alot of noogling lol. xxxx
And hi sissy, i am hoping that they are heavier because its tissue growth aswell and not swelling, i know its not all swelling lol it would be like having 2 air ballons stuck on my chest but i always had a feeling that atleast one cup size was just swelling i suppose thats one reason i decided to do this now, so i could know for sure my real breast size, im not even sure when my breasts will be fully developed or if theres anyway to ever tell, but i really dont think ill get any larger but im more than happy with what i have size wise i just hate my nipples and my stretch marks oh yeah and my veins lol but these have improved with not noogling apart from my nipples which are here forever i think lol oh well. Thanks for listening to me go an abit ive had a couple of glasses of wine and im getting all chatty lol. Thanks everyone. xxxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon