Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey

(13-10-2012, 07:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It could be indication of a coming growth spurt. It could also be an indication of estrogen dominance if there's other symptoms of estrogen dominance present.

You wouldn't notice any difference until the pains go away. When they go away, the growth spurt's happened. When you're feeling them, they're just getting ready to grow.

If you feel the breast pains for a very very long time with no let-up, tell your doctor, there's many other possibilities when that happens, and most of them aren't anything you want.
Thank you! I didn't know that.(:

(13-10-2012, 07:54 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(13-10-2012, 07:51 PM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  So my measurements are
Above bust: 31 in
Overbust: 33 in
Underbust: 29 in
Waist: 24.5 in
Hips:34.5

I have no idea what this means... ._.

It means I am extremely jealous of your figure. Tongue

Seriously. I wish I had a 10" difference between waist and hips and still be THAT TINY. The boob will come. Big Grin
Thank you.(: And I sure hope so!

Also... are you sure you're a 32 band? It's possible that at a 29" under-bust you're actually a 30 band or even a 28. I'm 32" exactly under-bust and I wear a 32 band. Though I have suspicions that the Sweet Nothing's by Maidenform that I've been wearing are one of those "over-sizers" and I should be wearing a 30 band in their bras. If you have to adjust your bra AT ALL during the day, you might not be wearing the right band size. You might be a 30D already... Big Grin

You already have boob! It's just that in us smaller girls it doesn't show up as well.

Yep you are def not a B. Keep with it, but seriously if I get to where you're at I'll be very happy Smile

Thanks for info on boobie pains Abi Drew, very useful Smile

Do you know of any places that would sell 30 bands? Because my 32's do need a LOT of adjusting throughout the day. Huh

(15-10-2012, 01:15 AM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  Do you know of any places that would sell 30 bands? Because my 32's do need a LOT of adjusting throughout the day. Huh

I'm not sure, I really don't have much of a cup yet, so I can easily find mine in the girls departments... You might not be able to though.

You can always find them online, I remember a girl posted about hard-to-find sizes with large cups on small bands being one of the big ones at one site she listed. I'm afraid I don't remember the post though.

I suppose you could just google...

Hi,

if you are in the UK, Marks and Spencers I get my 30 bands from.

I'm sure you could get them from ebay sellers, but it's nice to try them on, really.

(15-10-2012, 04:59 PM)Mellephant Wrote:  Hi,

if you are in the UK, Marks and Spencers I get my 30 bands from.

I'm sure you could get them from ebay sellers, but it's nice to try them on, really.

Plus Plus.

I agree... Sometimes it's just not possible though, especially it seems in the USA. It sometimes seems that American women just aren't supposed to have large cups on small band sizes.

I'm in the USA, myself, BTW... So... Marks and Sparks won't be an option for me when I get to larger cups...

It used to be that way here YEARS ago. As a teen I wanted a Wonderbra & couldn't get one in my 30a so had to get a 32a. I remember feeling so cross as I felt it was the small sizes that need the wonderbra.

But now M&S even do 28's

Lol @ Marks & Sparks, just like an English person would say Smile

I wonder if u could order them from M&S though, or if u try to go on eBay UK but they might ship to the US

(16-10-2012, 07:55 AM)Mellephant Wrote:  It used to be that way here YEARS ago. As a teen I wanted a Wonderbra & couldn't get one in my 30a so had to get a 32a. I remember feeling so cross as I felt it was the small sizes that need the wonderbra.

Yeah Dodgy

(16-10-2012, 07:55 AM)Mellephant Wrote:  Lol @ Marks & Sparks, just like an English person would say Smile

Lots of English friends and literature is to blame.

(16-10-2012, 07:55 AM)Mellephant Wrote:  I wonder if u could order them from M&S though, or if u try to go on eBay UK but they might ship to the US

Probably could... It's again, ordering online, though. I'm OK for now though, but Cutie might not be... I don't really know for sure how hard it is to find larger cup sizes in "girls" bras, I haven't had to try yet. And probably won't for quite a while Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon