Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey

Tongue 

Hi, I'm Roxie, and I'm 17 years old. Big Grin

I started my period at 12 so by 15, I was supposed to be practically done growing. Sadly, at 15 years old, I was a 32AA.

Then, at 15, literally through massage alone, I grew to a 32C. It took about 2 months of consistent massages, but I got there.

Now, 2 years later, I've been noticing my breasts deflating a little. Being so young, I am not quite ready to use herbs or hormones. I did just bump my birth control hormones by a tiny bit a few days ago... So maybe that will help too.

For now, I plan to work on using different forms of massage, and maybe buying a NB and seeing how that works for me. But for now, this is day 1. (:

I also noticed my breasts are really bottom heavy. Does anyone know how to add some volume to the top? Thanks. Wink

(08-10-2012, 04:46 AM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  I also noticed my breasts are really bottom heavy. Does anyone know how to add some volume to the top? Thanks. Wink

You have a beautiful shape. I think you can grow very well since you have a meaty bottom. Are you sure you are a 32C? You look more like a B cup.

If you start herbs, you may possibly fill back out pretty fast to what you were when you lost some.

That's amazing you were able to grow so much! You definitely look like a 32C to me, maybe even a 32D. I looked much smaller than you at 32C. They've got a great shape, and the top may not start to fill out more unless they start to grow even more (everyone's breasts grow in different spots first, so just be glad they grew at the bottom first rather than up top!)

Good luck with massage, and I've heard great things about hypnotherapy, so maybe you can look through there and find some audio files you might want to try listening to.

(08-10-2012, 05:37 PM)Doll Wrote:  (everyone's breasts grow in different spots first, so just be glad they grew at the bottom first rather than up top!)

And I seem to be doing the inverse... I seem to be a top grower.

Thanks, doll. I'll start giving that a shot. I think I'm going to start with Blake Talks. (:
Also, I'm DEFINITELY a 32c. My nipples pop out of 32b's and the back of 34b's ride up. I'm afraid to use herbs as of right now since I am not 18.
Also, thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate it. Big Grin

So it's been almost a week and the combination of switching to a higher hormone birth control and massaging has made my breasts really sore. Is this normal/a good sign? They don't seem much bigger, then again, I haven't measured.

It could be indication of a coming growth spurt. It could also be an indication of estrogen dominance if there's other symptoms of estrogen dominance present.

You wouldn't notice any difference until the pains go away. When they go away, the growth spurt's happened. When you're feeling them, they're just getting ready to grow.

If you feel the breast pains for a very very long time with no let-up, tell your doctor, there's many other possibilities when that happens, and most of them aren't anything you want.

So my measurements are
Above bust: 31 in
Overbust: 33 in
Underbust: 29 in
Waist: 24.5 in
Hips:34.5

I have no idea what this means... ._.

(13-10-2012, 07:51 PM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  So my measurements are
Above bust: 31 in
Overbust: 33 in
Underbust: 29 in
Waist: 24.5 in
Hips:34.5

I have no idea what this means... ._.

It means I am extremely jealous of your figure. Tongue

Seriously. I wish I had a 10" difference between waist and hips and still be THAT TINY. The boob will come. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon