Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Corset Training Thread

Well you have to keep in mind Ive never even tried one on Blush

I gotta start somewhereTongue

Ok, i must admit i stumbled onto this thread about a month ago and have been reading up on waist training/tight lacing since. I finally gave in and bought a nice waist training corset from Corset-Story. I'm waiting on it as we speak. They are having a great sale right now btw. So, yeah, i'm joining the laced up bunch Blush

Hi Intrigue, got mine today from Corset Story, very niceCool

Ohh it feels SOOO GOOD, I love it!!! Tighter and tighter please CoolBig Grin

Sweet! we need to see photographic evidence! lol If you going to wear it full time heres a couple tips.... tighten it extra tight before bed because over night you loose fluids and if you don't by morning it will be looser... and likewise in the morning do not tighten it too tight... as you eat and drink you expand and I've been in situations where I couldnt go loosen the laces.... and the pain was over whelming!

My corset arrived yesterday! So excited. It feels so nice and supportive . I cant wait to really give it a good tug once the seasoning is finished. I took a picture while wearing it around the house a bit today. I love it! I ordered a size 22 and i can close it just enough for the modesty panel to cover everything. I am getting over pneumonia though, and boy let me tell you... i had a coughing fit while wearing it and thought i was gonna pop a rib lol

And before everyone gets excited, im wearing a padded bra in the pic. I wish my gals looked that good in a normal bra LOL but hey, they're gettin there.

[Image: IMG_20140402_151322.jpg]

That is a really nice looking corset.... Intrigue.... and it fits you well!... almost liked you don't need one! lol

Thanks Karren! I naturally have a pretty nice shape, just wanna make it a little more exagerated. I worked as a promo girl/mud wrestler at one point and would like to again, and wanna up my game a bit if you know what i mean. That and i just love looking curvy and how the corsets look and feel. My measurements are currently 37.5" - 28"- 38". But I'm aiming for 40"- 26"- 40" if i can hahaha

(02-04-2014, 08:31 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sweet! we need to see photographic evidence! lol If you going to wear it full time heres a couple tips.... tighten it extra tight before bed because over night you loose fluids and if you don't by morning it will be looser... and likewise in the morning do not tighten it too tight... as you eat and drink you expand and I've been in situations where I couldnt go loosen the laces.... and the pain was over whelming!

Thanks Karren I do intend to wear it most of the time around here, Im not too tight yet but I can see how it could be adictive to keep tightening it down over time Cool

As far as pics go I will get some soon, probably not today though...

Yes Intrigue that is a nice fit on you, wish I looked that goodRolleyes

Im 41 35 38... Id like to get to 44 32 42 or something like that LOL

No way my pics will ever look as good as yours, but hey I can have fun tryingBig Grin

Alright I guess I can post oneTongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon