Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so far .5" increase !

I got really sick (I always do every year) so I stopped pm and all that for about 2 and a half weeks (milk thistle for one week) and I've invested in UB because I was poorly nourished as a kid and although i am not underdeveloped I think I may have stunted my growth so I will be starting UB now in hopes that it will be permanent. I did lose everything from PM after being sick so maybe that wasn't the program for me? Oh well trying something else and I will stick to this for 6 months, I was on Pm for only 3 months.

Starting
bust: 32"
Under: 27"

Time for a little update...
I lost 6 pounds while being sick -.-" Thats a lot considering I lost it in a week, still sick currently but nothing severe just a plain cough.
before any pills / noogling 32.5 almost 33"
with noogling i reach 34" but thats not even at my biggest, I shall measure again today because I gain a cup size whenever I noogle lol (been noogling for about 3 months and my body has started to swell like crazy lately...)

taking 3x B.O pills a day (UB)

the additions will take a little while... I'm currently in college and the funding for that is coming along... but it may decrease my budget for nbe ... -.-"

Waiting for volufiline because its the only cream i can afford that bo allows me to use, no pm creams allowed : /

I'm not to sure if I want to add pig placenta - tempted because my japanese coworker is coming back from japan soon... I can just ask her to get some for me haha

I definitely want to add nano collagen, ha(japanese brands only though) to my routine... just need the funding

edit: anybody got any better ideas for my program? I want to hear from you ladies ^.^

Haven't been on here due to christmas and hectic work / school schedules, but needed a little boost to continue my regimen. I have not completed two months yet, i think i am 2 and a half weeks away from my two month mark but just a little comparison--update photo. Added SP extract and continuing rapibust again. Getting some tests done soon so I will know where I am at in the hormone range. If anyone else is from canada u can get free testing done if referred from your doctor to get it done-government pays it all for us under the MSP.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2013, 06:10 AM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  Haven't been on here due to christmas and hectic work / school schedules, but needed a little boost to continue my regimen. I have not completed two months yet, i think i am 2 and a half weeks away from my two month mark but just a little comparison--update photo. Added SP extract and continuing rapibust again. Getting some tests done soon so I will know where I am at in the hormone range. If anyone else is from canada u can get free testing done if referred from your doctor to get it done-government pays it all for us under the MSP.

You have a beautiful waist and ribcage shape. You will have a bangin body when those breasts come in! Good you are getting tests done.

I don't post so often but i decided to update... my new program that i started in november was 1 UB x 3 a day, for one month only using UB. second month i added SP (extract) 2 x 1 a day (not sure if i should switch it to two times a day) now at third month - onto my fourth month of pills. I have added L-arginine and MSM 1000MG a day.

volufiline didn't work so well for me, it started to get really itchy with it so i stopped.

Holding at 33.5" throughout the day, still at 28" underbust and currently shifting from 111 - 113, i want to hold this weight and hope I do not get sick or anything anymore.

p.s: any other ideas on what to add to help out?? I feel like growth is definitely prominent but kinda slow, the first two months there was barely growth and i feel like its mostly in the third month that I saw a difference

now holding at 35" all on my new program, b.o helped to balance me out and i'm very glad to have taken that step to get me on a nice fresh plate -- i've only been on this program for 2 months and i've grown 1.5"

program:
taken 3 times daily-
610mg x 2 fenugreek seeds total = 3660mg
400mg x 2 red clover blossoms = 2400 mg
580mg x 2 saw palmetto = 3480mg

first started with only two times a day of one pill each and saw a growth of .5" then as i noticed my breasts weren't plumping up every morning like they usually do, then i increased. this is crucial to not overdose your body all at once, im stick with this combination because i feel more pains/soreness in my breasts with this amount

--currently waiting for my order from vitaminshoppe (buy one get one 50% off promotion going on right now) and having custom issues, im just gonna pay for it because im running out of pills. I might make a trip down to U.S and stock up some more so i don't pay shipping/customs

will take new photos when i fill out a 32C - one boob is bigger than the other... quite the difference and making bra size uneven
Rainbow 

Congrats on your new growth!! Big Grin Glad you found a program that works for you! Is you underbust still 27"?

(18-04-2013, 03:23 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Congrats on your new growth!! Big Grin Glad you found a program that works for you! Is you underbust still 27"?

thank you, no it is sadly 28" but i weigh the same still.. 111-113 depending on the time of day i weigh myself, i was 27" when i got very sick and never ate so probably my ribs are expanding to the food ! i should post new measurements then ! so technically i gained with my rib expansion, but from my starting measurements i was 28" under and 33" over so its 2" difference overall with same measurements as back then !

current measurements:

across: 34.5 - 35" (it jumps up and down during the day, sometimes to 35.5" o.O)
under: 28"
waist: 26"
hips: 34"
butt: 36.5"
weight: 111-113 lbs

(18-04-2013, 06:39 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  
(18-04-2013, 03:23 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Congrats on your new growth!! Big Grin Glad you found a program that works for you! Is you underbust still 27"?

thank you, no it is sadly 28" but i weigh the same still.. 111-113 depending on the time of day i weigh myself, i was 27" when i got very sick and never ate so probably my ribs are expanding to the food ! i should post new measurements then ! so technically i gained with my rib expansion, but from my starting measurements i was 28" under and 33" over so its 2" difference overall with same measurements as back then !

current measurements:

across: 34.5 - 35" (it jumps up and down during the day, sometimes to 35.5" o.O)

Beautiful growth... I can see it got more round on the top and the center compared to the first one.
Let me see if I understand you correctly or not, you said you were on UB for 2 months that helped you grew for 1.5"? then now you switch to herbal - FG,SP, RC for how long so far?
Which method to you seem to help the grow the most so far, the herbal or the UB? Do you still keep noogling along those 2 programs or no?
Thanks,
Victoria

(20-04-2013, 04:31 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(18-04-2013, 06:39 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  

current measurements:

Beautiful growth... I can see it got more round on the top and the center compared to the first one.
Let me see if I understand you correctly or not, you said you were on UB for 2 months that helped you grew for 1.5"? then now you switch to herbal - FG,SP, RC for how long so far?
Which method to you seem to help the grow the most so far, the herbal or the UB? Do you still keep noogling along those 2 programs or no?
Thanks,
Victoria

Oh no dear, i was on ub for six months after i got very sick so it helped me get back to my normal size, when i was sick i shrank down to 31 inches across and got back up to 33 on ub, and now am going on an herbal program and swells up to 35 across but i think permanent 34.5 across cause it depends on when i measure i get different sizes ---example; in the morning i tend to swell from the pills, and then it goes down during the day if i forget to take my morning pills

edit; ive been on herbal pills for a full month and onto my second month -- im not too sure where you got the two months mark for ub from, and not really, i noogle only once every two weeks /quite busy atm with school and work/ and i only do it for 15-30 minutes low pressured -- sometimes i dont even feel the pull but ive had my boobs turn purple before so i dont want that to happen, i cannot answer your question on which method i seem to grow the most becaues i've seen promise on both, herbal is full of swelling and lies but it does get results nad ub is slow but the results you see are there to keep, after 6 months of herbal i will be able to determine which ive grown the most on and i have a feeling ill stick to herbal for a year unless i get to my goal faster... i hope i do..... u.b balanced me out when i felt really imbalanced, now i have no foggy memories, or headaches at all just growth. im overall happier

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon