Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A girl's got to eat far more fennel

does fennel tea cause weight loss?
February 3 2007 at 6:33 PM crystal Li (Login 17280)
I bought some fennel tea for part of my nbe program, but have read someweh that people drink it to loose weight. Iv drank about 4 cups in 1 day! taste very nice, but i dont want to loose weight cos im very slim. has any1 tried fennel tea and lost weight? Is there any other herbal tea for nbe that doesnt cause weight loss?

Anonymous
(Login fennelfairy)
Re: does fennel tea cause weight loss?
February 3 2007, 6:53 PM

I have made my own (very strong) fennel tea that I have been drinking 4 times a day for about a month and I haven't lost any weight. Unfortunately.

Shaz
(Login Shazasim)
recipe of fennel tea????
February 3 2007, 7:36 PM

hi does any one know the recipe for fennel tea? is it just plain fennel seeds boiled in water for 5 minutes or so...

Fennel Fairy
(no login)
February 3 2007, 7:50 PM

I don't boil the seeds, that might destroy the active substance. I put boiling water over the seeds and then let it brew for some time. Actually, I leave it until it's cooled down, sif the seeds off and drink the liquid. Then it is really concentrated and potent.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
February 3 2007, 9:59 PM

I'm afraid fennel does suppress ones appetite. i have noticed that myself but i just love the taste specially if mixed with liquarice to add some sweetness.

Fennel v Fenugreek
January 21 2008 at 7:42 AM firmemup (no login)
Hi there, just wondering what the differences are in the two. I bought the latter, thinking it is the same, but now am noticing posts mentioning fennel.. thanks

ps milk v blessed thistle - do they both work for NBE?

thanks

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Re: Fennel v Fenugreek
January 21 2008, 1:41 PM

Hi,all nbe programs contain both fenugreek and fennel usually 1800 mg each.Now milk thistle is used for liver health and liver cleanse .It is not related to nbe.While blessed thistle is good for nbe but i don't know the regular doses on that.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
January 21 2008, 4:03 PM

Fennel tends to be known as a weaker Fenugreek although they are unrelated in the plant world and if blessed thistle is good for NBE what exactly does it do for NBE though?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
January 21 2008, 4:08 PM

Blessed thistle has the ability to balance hormones, much like dong quai. However BT also works with the liver and blood to help keep things detoxed and circulating. It is a very strong blood cleanser. You will find it in most formulated breast enhancement products as it one of the better hormone balancers.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 21 2008, 4:43 PM

would you happen to know in what quantities it's taken?I have no idea about that.Like min and max dosage of BT.ThanksSmile

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
January 21 2008, 4:53 PM

Ually most herbal capsules come in 500mgs, no matter what the herb. Acually milk thistle is the only one I have come across that comes at 200mgs. Anyway, whatever product you find just take recommended amount and take it at bedtime. Because blessed thistle is also digestive stimulate it maybe hard on the stomach. So just take it at bedtime with your other herbs. Remember nighttime is when the body actually does its growth and repair. Also Sandy reconcider using capsules of your favorite nbe herbs, if your routine is too difficult to manage it will only lead to frustration, your intentions are great as far as health benefits but it does sound like alot of work and thought. Anyway take care and good luck with what you decide to do.

Marlene
(Login Marlene)
January 22 2008, 4:13 PM

I think every NBE program should include fennel and I think virtually all breast enhancement formulas use it too. Fennel in whatever form is one of the best herbs you can take for breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon