Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grew 2" in a matter of days?!

Look at you!!! It's amazing what a little massage can do, isn't it? (;

(07-10-2012, 05:28 PM)lilboobies Wrote:  wow! ur so lucky!! i have just brought almond oil, ylang ylang and geranium no idea what ratio i should put in though, any ideas? Was thinking of mixing some fenugreek tablets in there too? any thoughts would be good! congrats on ur boobie growth! can't wait to get my own Big Grin xx

I would have a quarter size of oil and a few drops of each extract. Fenugreek does wonders!! Keep me updated!

congrats!! My ex bf who was Indian used to say that in India women massaged their breasts to improve growth; at the time I thought it was just an excuse for him to do it on me LOL but thinking about it, I think one of the reasons the breasts pumps work is because they boost circulation, and that helps the transport of hormones to the area. But massage is brilliant for that, obviously. Clearly you've got a good supply of hormones already! It would be interesting if you don't buy a suction to see how far you get with massage only!
Also, I mentioned in another post that when nipples are stimulated they release prolactin which can enlarge breasts.

(Although I'm a professional massage therapist, I tend to massage somewhat impatiently and for a short time (2 mins max but two or three times a day) but have found fennel essential oil and short massage works subtly well for me; am trying to find some hops. If you're worried about too much estrogen because of your age, check out MACA - it supports the endocrine system and is so good for you.

Keep it up!!

Woww! You're sooo lucky Sad!! I've tried massage and it barely got me up .. Maybe I don't do it enough.. And I'm gonna try that almond oil idea

Which extracts are you adding?

Hi!

Great progress!

I hope you don't mind me asking what may be a silly question. I've just discovered NBE and have been massaging for the past 2 days. If you got so much growth from massaging then you're surely doing it right.

My question is, do your arms ache when massaging? I've read up quite a bit and haven't seen anyone mention aching arms, which mine do within 2 minutes. What the heck am I doing wrong?!

Lily, great to hear you're massaging as a first effort! Sometimes simple is better! But the achy arm thing, I feel your pain, I've found if I'm using more of a full shoulder rotation to make the movement my arm can get sore during the massage, especially if I'm using same hand same side verses crossing my hand over to the opposite side. Maybe try using just your wrist to make the rotation in the motion depending on the massage type you're doing. The soreness can also come from just using the muscles in a way they're not used to even if you work out because its a motion that remains close to the body.

It's amazing what massage can do as well, I love it anyways because it reminds you that those are yours. Plus your monthly breast exam is that much easier because you know your body that much better. Smile

(13-11-2012, 05:56 PM)kmgator Wrote:  Lily, great to hear you're massaging as a first effort! Sometimes simple is better! But the achy arm thing, I feel your pain, I've found if I'm using more of a full shoulder rotation to make the movement my arm can get sore during the massage, especially if I'm using same hand same side verses crossing my hand over to the opposite side. Maybe try using just your wrist to make the rotation in the motion depending on the massage type you're doing. The soreness can also come from just using the muscles in a way they're not used to even if you work out because its a motion that remains close to the body.

It's amazing what massage can do as well, I love it anyways because it reminds you that those are yours. Plus your monthly breast exam is that much easier because you know your body that much better. Smile

Kmgator, thank you for your reply! Glad to know I'm not the only one! I will try just using my wrist, as you suggested, when I get home later tonight. I did start crossing my hands over but wasn't quite sure if doing that was right (I'm still very new to NBE!).

I'm quite enjoying the massage for the reason you stated: I'm reminded that they are all mine! Tongue

Thanks again!

How old are you ?
I'm 22 years old and i'm so depressed by the size of my breast I doubt they still grow Sad

How long did you massage? & did you use any type of massage or just rub in the oil? ........

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon