Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grew 2" in a matter of days?!

AHH! Sorry I am just super stoked about my recent increase!! I have been massaging diligently and have experienced aches and my nipples became increasingly sensitive and my boobs ballooned 2", it was amazing because it was in a matter of days. They feel heavier and don't fit in some of my shirts as well anymore. My sister and mom have even noticed. Big Grin I think they're still growing because they are still aching and very sensitive and heavy. At the beginning of summer I had grown, about 1" from 34" to 35". It was exciting. Now they've grown to 37", 36.75". Gah I am so excited! Hallelujah Boob Jesus!

For those of you who are interested, what seemed to work for me is massaging every morning, every night. Since I'm still young i was suggested not to use herbs but I hear fenugreek extract will really help. I use almond oil. I was at camp for 2 weeks so I couldn't massage, but I was still able to see growth. Smile

Wow! You're so lucky! Congrats! Smile
Almond oil is what you used? I'll look into it, it may be easier for me to get than flax. How long did you massage? & did you use any type of massage or just rub in the oil?

Holy cow! You are so lucky girl! You're not even using any hormonal herbs! Do you know what some of us go through to get those kinds of gains? Hopefully it sticks, and if it does shrink again, hopefully it will come back to that size and stay! Keep it up, massage definitely works!

Wow, that's impressive! I wish I knew to massage when I was young. What kind of massage are you doing?

Can I ask what kind of massage you were doing and how long per session? Smile Thanks!

Hey ladies!

Almond oil has seemed to work well for a lot of women, but by adding herbal extract it will make it even more effective. I massaged 15-30 minutes a morning. I do the fat transfer massage, and the circular rotations around my breasts. I also freestyle a lot, just try to stimulate the breasts. My breasts are usually pretty red and sore afterwards. I do this morning and night.

Good luck ladies! Keep me updated!

Sore and red? That sounds almost similar to the dry brushing techniques used to get rid of cellulite. I suppose the same could be applied to breasts as well, minus the brush of course.

Someone posted previously that vitamin e and cocoa butter could assist in keeping your growth. You might want to look into it further if there's a concern about potential shrinkage. Congratulations on your growth!

That's PHENOMINEL! I'm envious that you can get those results and maintain them even after camp! I'd love to have whatever gene or neural stimulation that caused such growth! Congrats and keep it up! (:

wow! ur so lucky!! i have just brought almond oil, ylang ylang and geranium no idea what ratio i should put in though, any ideas? Was thinking of mixing some fenugreek tablets in there too? any thoughts would be good! congrats on ur boobie growth! can't wait to get my own Big Grin xx

I would add Red Clover extract if you're looking for a boost Smile

Congratulations on your growth KRPL that's amazing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon