Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARE YOUR BEST WAY FOR WAIST REDUCTION

Great reccy work there Moccha! It looks good and a lot cheaper than yohimburn which would cost me about $80 to ship to the UK! I wonder if you need to use this prior to food as well. Due to the yohimbine and glucose issue.

(19-11-2012, 11:09 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I wonder why the major brands have all given up on topical fat burners? Effectiveness can't possibly be the issue, because even if topicals were ineffective, manufacturers wouldn't care since almost every last supplement manufacturer already sells at least one completely ineffective fat burner, if not several. Could it be that there's just no public interest in fat burning creams any more?

I feel like with the internet, people are beginning to give up on things. Someone doesn't get results from something (probably because of improper use), they post a bad review, and suddenly everyone thinks that topical fat burners are just some made-up fairy tale. :/ I've seen it happen with so many things (ESPECIALLY NBE pills, which is what took me so long to really look into and start NBE). Also, everyone's pushing pills nowadays, so why bother using a cream when a pill can burn fat everywhere? =_=

THANK YOU, though, for that link! I might have to try that for my arms! I've been using Sweet Sweat at the gym under arm slimmers, and I think it's actually starting to help. Sweet sweat is cheaper (I got mine for $20 at Vita Shoppe, even thought their website has it listed for $25, which is STILL a good deal for that product). But I may still try the other one, because I feel like it definitely has to have good results! Still trying to get rid of my last little bit of tummy pudge!

I could actually use a little gain on my arms legs and hips... I'm still fighting those pesky love handles right now though... Gotta get that burned first!

What has worked for both me and my mother was to wear a corset or Something like a spanx while working out. Helped burn fat off our midsection quick and shrink our waist.
Also wearing a corset or spanx throughout the day with high waisted pants really helped. That alone gave me results in as little as 3 weeks. It wasnt a measurable difference but you could definitely see how much mor defined my curve was. I think that would only help someone who already has a bit of a natural curve.
Rainbow 

This Japanese popstar trimmed her waist by 5cm (2") by rolling her hips like she was hula hooping for a month and she only does it for like maybe 5 minutes a day. Or that's my best interpation, my Japanese is not what is use to be (I'm re-taking some lessons though Big Grin) Here's the videos...and I'm going to try this!

PS: As also does ab exercises though, but has some amazing results, from what I've seen she doesn't corsets, I'll keep looking to see if she does though

^ Might try that, but I have my doubts that's all she really did to get those results...

I'm finally going to start taking apple cider vinegar and ALA (I think) to help get rid of the fat in my belly. This insulin resistance makes it impossible for me to accomplish this on my own with diet and exercise. :/ I SHOULD see results within a few months, especially since I have a gym membership now and finish all my workouts with a 10-minute session on the elliptical.

I bought a hulahoop months ago specifically for this reason. I used dance alot and noticed my curves went away when I stopped. This def does work but I wonder how much it really helped her.
Rainbow 

So I've been rolling my hips, I squat, stick my butt out and roll my hips with my butt stuck out and without moving my upper body (kinda like your in a club but more exercisey) and yea I've seen my waist nipping in at the sides! Big Grin And I've actually been gaining a bit of hips from this aswell. Double Big GrinBig Grin I just want to order some cream and exercise these side dents in my hips and they should be alot fuller.

This makes Day 5 for me! I also rub this Thermal Acceleration thingy on my stomach and wrap it up after I roll my hips and keep that on for a few hours then take it. But my waist is becoming more defined so thats great, next month or actually early January I'll be ordering my corset to start waist training. Tongue woot for a smaller waist in 2013

Rainbow 

So I've been hip rolling and here's what I've seen...

My thighs are slimming (squatting alot)Big Grin
My abs are becoming toned (abs are crunching) Big Grin
My waist is nipping in Big Grin

overall my figure is becoming much more slimmed and well defined. I have to keep at it though! But this hip rolling is really working wonders for me!

Rainbow 

My waist is nipping in more! And my hips are widening some, I wanna add hip abductors but I gotta wait til after I move. Oh and my thighs are looking so sexy ever since I've started hip rolling and squatting it low, they're more toned and slim then ever. Real nice. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon