Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARE YOUR BEST WAY FOR WAIST REDUCTION

Hi every one,,, let's share knowledge and hear success stories about waist reduction,, and of course I don't talk about losing weight all over the body,,,, only waistBig Grin
let me begin,,, best things that worked for me are:
1- fenugreek
2- fat transfer massage (moving the fat from my back and stomach towards breasts and butt)
3- hula hoop exercise
4- spending time standing more than sitting,,, (and tighten the abdomen muscles while standing)
5- low carb high protien diet
all that helped me to lose about 2.5 cm but I want moreTongue so let me know if you have other tips

Slow Crunches
http://www.ehow.com/video_5773435_do-slow-crunches.html
You do not need to aim for "6-pack" ABS.

and Oxycise
http://www.oxycise.com/

I aimed at consistency of habit, moderate effort, something I could stay with.

We each have different needs, body response, discipline.

Find what works for you, but practice slowly at first to avoid overexertion, injury or discouragement.

If not certain or you have health problems, ask your doctor or a physical therapist.

I am starting to experiment with wearing a corset to bed tonight over body film and a firming gel i have a 22in steel boned one il try for 3weeks to see how it goes.
other than that the obvious i have just been eating more fresh fruit and veg instead of snacking on sweet high fat snacks all the time its been only 2 weeks i have stuck to it so far i had a real chocolate addictionBlush but i already have more energy and less bloated but firmer stomach.

My only immediate problem is my bloating from "irregularity". I'm on day 5 of my probiotic, and it's helping a little so far. Hopefully I'll be as thin as I used to be soon enough.

I'm also using a Squeem, but that's just to reshape my midsection rather than lose any fat (since I have none). I've had it almost three weeks now I guess (maybe a little less than), and while my measurements haven't changed (I blame that on the bloating), my waist has a MUCH more defined curve to it already. I wear the Squeem for 10 hours a day and still retain the curve come morning. They claim you'll lose at least an inch off your waist in one month, so I guess I'll see (hopefully I won't still be bloated by then!).

I plan to corset train eventually, too, but that's because I want a very unnaturally small-looking waist to go with my new boobs and butt. Smile

I only do ab workouts once a week so I don't "bulk up" my midsection, but working your obliques will help bring in your natural curve (regular ab workouts are usually marketed at men so they tend to give you a wider, toned waist).

Doll and Sara, If you decide to get serious about harcore corset training, you should get your info from a site like Romantasy. They'll even design a custom 3 month "rollercoaster" waist training schedule. Bishonenrancher swears by it. Too bad it costs 50:
http://romantasyweb.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=3-month++Waist-Training+Plan+-+Corset+Wear

Here's an awesome article that talks about whether permanent waist training is actually possible, and it's written by someone who REALLY knows what she's talking about: http://www.contourcorsets.com/corset_wri...#permanent
The main thing to draw from this article, and others Ive read on the subject, is that in order to get an "almost" permanent reduction, most people have to cinch down by 25%-30% below their natural waist or 4-5 inches below their goal size, which ever measurement is smaller. Thinner people, like you, might only need to reduce by the smaller amount (25% and/or 4" below goal size). This is not what most people want to hear, but unfortunately it's the truth. I hope I ets Tongue Im strongly considering startin waist training soon. Ive already put it off for nearly a decade! O_O Maybe we'll end up starting together Big Grin

@BonitaDDs
thnx for reply and keep us updating with the corset result Blush

@Dee thnx so much for the links
now I have not much fat around my waist... I lost most of it... but I think my waist still wide due to the bony and muscular structure. I have wide rib cage .. so who knows what would be the best solution for meSad

@Doll what is Squeem?? do you have links about it?
and how did you get your new boobs and butt?Big Grin

WTF ? There were some weird issues with my post but I edited it. I just thought I should mention it, in case newbies who haven't heard of me thought it was spam or something, especially since I mentioned a site that happens to sell somethin.

@mochaccino thanks so much for help I really appreciate it . tht's good information .. but you know what? 25% is very enough for me
actually my weight is fine 56kg (123.2 LBS) \ height 167 cm (5.47 ft)
I don't want to lose much I just want to sculpt my boxy waist and get that nice curve Huh

If you do ever lose weight, either on purpose or by accident (not that you should!), the amount of waist reduction that you loose from dieting doesnt count toward the 25%. In other words, if someone were very over weight and they lost 20 inches of pure fat from their waist line by dieting, along with 2" from corset training, the 20" from weight loss will be permanent assuming they dont gain back the weight, but the 2" that they cinched in by corseting will not be permanent, because they didn't corset down far enough. BTW, it takes years and years to corset down by 25% (not including weight loss, which is a completely different, unrelated process). In my case, I think I might need to corset all the way down to 18" or 19" in order for my 23" dream waist to become "semi-permanent". I didn't mean to imply that 25% is a small amount. It's definitely not. Here's a real 18" corseted waist to make the point clearer: http://www.inquisitr.com/23008/megan-fox...jonah-hex/ I'm sure she did not need to waist train at all in order to fit into this corset. Her natural waist is an amazing 22"! Anyone can wear a corset that is 4 inches smaller than their natural waist, as long they only cinch it fully closed for a few hours. Her waist must have returned to normal size every time she took it off.

@sara:
SQUEEM: Magical lingerie
http://squeem.net/#/home/
The Squeem is shapewear that uses steel boning (like real waist-training corsets) and has a thermogenic effect on the body that helps burn fat in that area. It also gives you a more feminine curve in your waist over months of use (6-10 hours a day).
And my new boobs and butt are from my NBE herbs and working out. Check it out in my program page. Smile

(23-08-2012, 04:20 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Doll and Sara, If you decide to get serious about harcore corset training, you should get your info from a site like Romantasy. They'll even design a custom 3 month "rollercoaster" waist training schedule. Bishonenrancher swears by it. Too bad it costs 50:
http://romantasyweb.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=3-month++Waist-Training+Plan+-+Corset+Wear

Here's an awesome article that talks about whether permanent waist training is actually possible, and it's written by someone who REALLY knows what she's talking about: http://www.contourcorsets.com/corset_wri...#permanent
The main thing to draw from this article, and others Ive read on the subject, is that in order to get an "almost" permanent reduction, most people have to cinch down by 25%-30% below their natural waist or 4-5 inches below their goal size, which ever measurement is smaller. Thinner people, like you, might only need to reduce by the smaller amount (25% and/or 4" below goal size). This is not what most people want to hear, but unfortunately it's the truth. I hope I ets Tongue Im strongly considering startin waist training soon. Ive already put it off for nearly a decade! O_O Maybe we'll end up starting together Big Grin

$50 for a corset training plan?!? Eff that, I'll be lucky if I can afford a corset in a couple of months!

I plan on starting corset training as a long-term thing. I know no matter what your stomach will always expand. But I also have scoliosis, and the Squeem has already alleviated me of a LOT of my daily back pain that I used to experience. So I figure I will always wear a Squeem or corset at least every other day, for close to the rest of my life. It seems so daunting thinking about it, but the relief I get will be well worth it. If I can corset down enough, I will probably be able to use the Squeem for days at a time instead of the corset, and that will help retain my shape while giving me more body movement.

I only want to get down to 23" (ONLY! HA!), but I'd like to keep it there for good. Most people who corset train take time off a lot of the time, but even they can jump back to their original size very quickly. So maintaining should be no problem for me if I wear it close to every single day. For training, I'll try to wear it for at least 14-16hrs a day (I'll probably have to switch it out for a few hours every day for work; I do a lot of bending). I know a lot of women sleep in them to get their full 23hrs a day, and I'd love to do that, but I doubt I could actually sleep in one. My body's picky about sleeping conditions. Once I had insomnia for months because I changed my pillowcases and was sleeping on the wrong pillow. :/

I'm actually at a great age to start corset training because my ribs are so pliable. With my goal and my naturally large ribcage, I'll need to shrink my ribs quite a bit to reach my goal. My Squeem actually reshaped a small rib deformity I had in two weeks of use, and as much pain as I went through for that, I know reshaping the rest of my ribs over months of time won't be anything. Smile

It's a good thing I think corsets are so darn sexy anyway; when I get mine, I'll be proud to wear it over a lot of my clothes! I really want to be at least 25" by next summer, ALTHOUGH I'd be much happier if I could manage 24" by then! I want to be as small as possible for my anime convention so I can look like a real life anime character. ;P As impatient as I am, I know I can't rush these kinds of results, so I'm trying to stay realistic about these sorts of things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon