Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

products for germans by Froehle

Hey, thanks for this information! I am from germany too. So that's good news for me.

Bei uns gibt es ja wirklich nicht viele informationen zu dem thema. Meinst du die handpumpen von denen sind auch gut? Die wären ein bisschen günstiger...

I found the information that the cups from Fröhle not only have the exchangeable silicon ring that makes them more confortable, but are also not rigid, they are soft/flexible, I do not have them so I do not know how soft, but they are not made of hard plastic, you are supposed to bend them before puttin it on. That sounds great! So many people use Noogleberry cups because we simply do not know about better alternatives, no one likes the hard plastic, BB has better contoured cups but they are still hard, so definitely not much of a confort there and Brava cups are very expensive and hard to get outside the USA (they also have only the soft rim, the cups are semi-rigid, but if you ask me its more rigid than soft and the silicon soft rim gets damaged with time and than you have to buy a new cup, no attachable silicon rings with brava).

I think I will buy Fröhle too, but in a month or so, since I already have NB, BB and Brava! At the beginning I was actually not thrilled about the idea to pump at all (I found that Frankenstein like), but since I got no results I decided to try. I do not want to spend couple of years first before I find something that works, off course I do not want to buy everything you can find on the market either. Now I use BB to get the initial swelling ,Brava at nights and NB to get more swelling and when I only have little time (I get more pressure with NB than BB-I do not understand why everyone says BB is amazingly strongHuh that is really not my experience). I also use NB in the morning like 15-30min before I go to work, so for very short sessions.

All in all, I prefer the machine doing the suction than me, but it is off course better if you are not attached to the machine and soft cups are MUCH MUCH better.

I think I will look at Fröhle after my BB motor gets weaker, what people have reported to happen after a couple of weeks. Soft cups sound very tempting to me and I also believe that their pump is more sturdy than bravas or BBs, since everyone reports that they funciton only for a really short time.

And for the suction method, I think you have to release yourself, it is not like BB. The best thing would be if the machine could do both, sustained suction and suck&release, but I do not know about any pumps that can do both.

I've decided to buy the Fröhle system, because to me it looks like it could work an it's easy available here. Plus, they have cups that can be used against cellulite. So i can work on two problems with one device. ;-)

The handpumps have stronger suction than the electrical ones. What do you think is better? Do you need strong suction or is the time that you use it more important?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon