Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

products for germans by Froehle

Just a quick note for some german readers. I´ve bought a suction device made by Fröhle or Froehle (if you don´t have that Ö on your keyboard). It works well and I payed less than 150 Euro for the electrical vacum pump and the domes. The flyer looks kind of 70´s or 80´s style but the pump works well. Blush

Lemoncurd,

The electric vaccum pump looks interesting. What do you think of it? Is the suction very powerful? Do you get good swelling with it? Is the vacuum pump quiet? Sorry for all the questions!Smile

hi Bargain boobs,

yes, it´s absolutely powerful and the domes have these really soft rings (plug cuffs), so it doesn´t feel uncomfy. The motor already looks like good old quality you can hardly find these days and it´s silent and there is power in it. I am pretty sure they haven´t changed anything on the design and parts since it was invented ...back in the 80´s? At least that´s the impression I get when I look at the info material that comes with it. I am having a good feeling about this Froehle product and I like the fact that you can buy spareparts (new tubes, bigger domes, connectors etc.), too.Shy

Hi Lemoncurd,

Thanks for your reply. I've been looking for a vacuum pump for ages & couldn't seem to find anything, so I'm glad you mentioned this company, as it looks promising. I like the fact that the pump is very quiet & looks sturdy. It's not too expensive eitherSmile. It looks like it would be compatible with using it with NB, which I have already.

I love your username, btw. I was literally OBSESSED in Lemon curd when I was a kid! I loved lemon curd sandwiches (I still like it on toast! Yum!). Sorry, went a bit off-topic thereBig Grin, but you're little avatar pic bought back fond memories!

Ooh! Where can one buy these? I clicked the site link but its down.

wo(men),

I am so glad I got these replies from you! I have been in doubt if anybody would be interested. First off, I´ve been searching the forum to see if anybody has any experience with Fröhle but me but there wasn´t Huh.

I never checked out the fröhle shop directly. I "asked" google for the best result in price and I got this set from a sex toys company but hey, with a 20 percent discount! Big Grin (My hubby is still kind of mad that they spam our mailbox with ad´s now). Yesterday, I looked for the company directly and here is the link (OMG they even sell stuff in english language) http://www.froehle-shop.de/index.php/language/en
Anyhow, this motor is powerful, solid and silent and I am happy with it.Cool

I would love to try this. I love how the cups are perfectly round!
Also, how much is this set in us dollar? I used the conversion calculator and it was 245.00 -24500 (rounding up to nearest dollar)! I am not sure if its hundreds or thousands of dollars?

How much would you say you have grown? This vacuum looks interesting.

convertworld said that 150€ are 180$. The exchange rate is pretty good right now. If I ever get to know that the Orion shop is having those 20 percent off days, I am letting you know. I payed 120€ all together and that´s affordable. I went from A to B. I bought that stuff on 2011-12-31. Yes, this was a new years resolution! And I didn´t even do it daily, just twice a week.
I just wish I would have known earlier about a forum where women can exchange their experiences. I have been thinking I am the only nuts person out there. There´s not too much info in my language (german) about these suction devices.
later,
Lemoncurd

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. I would love to have something like thisBig Grin

is it only the suction method or suction and release?

the cups do not seem to be contoured, are they easy to use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon