Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fish Oil and Testosterone

Question 

I just found an old thread discussing fish oil and testosterone http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7774
and I am now unsure if I should use it and how???
I thought I may have estrogen dominance but cant be sure and I have a slight constant problem with acne but it my not be due to hormones :/ My two biggest problems other than my main focus(NBE) are acne and low libido. Since, ance is a sign of testosterone and low libido shows a lack of it, I am confused.
I am wanting to start using fish oil for a topical, so I am wondering if it will even affect anthing other than my breast if not taken orally?

I am hoping to begin my first attempt at NBE today(or asap) but I am waiting to receive BustBoom.
Can anyone tell me if I am suppose to wait for my period???

I also have acne and low libido. My low libido was caused by taking birth control pills, and nothing seems to be fixing it to where it used to be. Sad Also, acne can be caused by MANY things, not just testosterone, so don't think too hard on it.

Saw Palmetto (not sure if BustBoom contains it, so check) can prevent testosterone from turning into the bad hormone that causes acne and body hair and such. So look into it. Also, if you really think your testosterone is too high, maca may be able to level it out.

I don't know too much about the science of all this boob growing stuff, wish I did. But I know estrogen is created from testosterone, so even if the fish oil increased testosterone, wouldn't that just create more estrogen (assuming you're also taking the SP or something similar to prevent it from turning into the bad stuff)?

I think most people suggest starting after your monthly, but I understand impatience. I started in the middle and didn't have any problems, but now I've adjusted my program so that I do work more around my cycle. I don't know if BustBoom makes you stop it for the first 5-7 days of your monthly or not, but if so, it's probably best to just wait. Although even if it doesn't suggest doing so, it might be good to anyway just to give your body some time to flush out the hormones every month and keep everything fresh.

Thanks so much for responding Even just a discussion helps Ya know

My cycle is anywhere between 28 and 40 days (8 days long and heavy)
so I just started tracking my temperature to figure out when I am ovulating
Just have NO idea why it matters Lol but I'm sure you are right about flushing out

My libido died after childbirth and it sure could have been the BC my OB gave me after I delivered
Only took it for 3months Haven't been on anthing since

SP is in BustBoom and a few others things that many people are taking
Just can't figure out how much of each ingredient I am taking :/

The only directions on the bottle are take one each morning
The website says take two if using for acne, but I'm still gonna start with just one for a good while and see what happens
I'm probably gonna be drinking tonight (yeah on a Tuesday), so I think I will start Thursday Morning Big Grin
I did start massaging with fish oil and cocoa butter
FYI The oderless does smell But I don't care Lol

aaaaaaanyway Thank again Big Grin Love this forum! My husband refers to it as my new obsession Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon