Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone get late or missed periods while on herbs?

I read that taking a five day break at the start of your menstrual helps a lot in the growth process, so the hormones can take a short break from your body. I took a five day break to help trigger my monthly, and it not only helped with that, but my breasts are starting to grow faster afterwards. So maybe starting to break on the day your monthly should start is good practice. I will be doing this from now on. I was afraid at first I would lose growth, but I didn't lose any more than usual after my monthly, and I've grown it all back within a week and a half. Smile And still growing.

I have been taking Herbalife for a little over a month now. My period is 19 days late. I've had my tubes tied so I seriously doubt im pregnant although I understand it's possible. I just thought to Google missed periods and Herbalife and found quite a few related posts. I have had all premenstrual symptoms and my acne is the worst its ever been. Im making an appointment if it doesn't come by tomorrow. I think the Herbalife is doing it though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon