Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Helppp! I think my boobs shrinked!!

Hi Mellephant, that was the first cycle that I actually cycled the pm, like most of us here do. The swelling finally came on the second week of luteal. I started taking pm again on day 18, but only one capsule a day because of headache and irritability. This cycle however, I'm really messed up because yesterday and today, (19 and 20 ) I'm spotting and feeling crampy. I did change one thing in my program this cycle, instead of pc cream during luteal, I used fenugreek. I'll be posting about this later today on my program thread.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11975
I hope someone has an idea about this spotting. If the fenugreek caused it, I'll be going back to pc cream next cycle. I like knowing exactly when to expect it. Not much for surprises.

This explains why I shrunk as well. I made a desperate post the morning after I took my first PM pill. I couldn't believe how much smaller my breasts were. I am wondering if this deflation/swelling roller coaster is here to stay, or will I eventually see permanent growth with PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon