Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where I've been and what I'm doing now

A little bit of history first. I used to be a full C cup, but lost down to a B. I am 43 yrs old. Last summerish, I decided to try PM, after reading some good reviews. I didn't know anything about anything at the time and didn't do any real research. I took it as directed, twice a day, and used cream, twice a day, without any cycling. After about two months, I found myself in the middle of an awful situation with my family, without going into detail, this situation has left me raising my 2 mo old (at the time) niece. I can't even begin to explain all the emotions I've endured since this all began. I began getting all kinds of different symptoms. I assumed everything that was happening to me was a direct result of the stress I was under. I never measured but I so wish that I had. I guess I only half expected to see a difference. My nbe became automatic. I used the pm, and gave no other thought to it because of my family drama. I paid no attention to myself, or my own body. I fell into bed every night exhausted and usually crying. I did began to notice my bras were tighter though and my husband told me my breasts were way bigger, but I just kept thinking that when all this turmoil settles down, I'll have more time for myself. So, put my needs aside and concentrated on issues surrounding me which, given the issues, wasn't really hard to do. But I was getting very sick physically and before long I realized the very worst symptom I had being migraines seemed to be during luteal and the week before my period. It got so bad I had trouble taking care of the baby, so I started googling hormones and headaches and found this forum. Now I realize the trouble I was asking for with estrogen dominance.

My program is still kind of a work in progress because there's so much more I need to learn. And free time is scarce for me. The baby just woke up, lol. Sorry this first post is just history, but I felt like I should explain how on earth I could start taking something like pm and then pay absolutely no attention to myself the whole time. And even worse blamed all my symptoms on the stress!

So later today I'm going to carve out time to post my routine and get down to business, Big Grin

Here's my progress pics so far. The bra is a 34 B. The first pic is one that was I took and sent to my hubby for fun last summer before any herbs or supplements. The second pic is the same bra, only now if I wear it I have "quad" boobs, and keep spilling out. I can't wear it now, looks ridiculous under clothes.

UMMMMMMM, so I don't see my pics. Could someone point me in the direction of how to upload them correctly? Blush

Ok, think I fixed it. Big Grin

Keep in mind, these are results that I got without even half trying. It's not a whole cup size because the bra I had on fit really good to begin with. But I still don't fill out a C in other bras. I was under un-managed, extreme stress. My diet was mostly cigarettes and strong coffee, no exercise. I didn't take any vitamins what so ever. And I never drank ANY water. And forget massage! Maybe I grew some because I used to be a C cup when I was younger Huh

I'm trying much harder now to eat right, take my vitamins, drink LOTS of water and cut caffiene back to morning coffee only. I do a little more exercise in the form of dance games on the wii. Big Grin Nicotine too, I have cut back on and have high hopes of quitting once everything settles down around me more. And yes, at least once a day, I steal 5 mins or so to massage.

I wish I had more information before because I'm sure I'd have done even better, had I known more about what it was that I was doing.

I know I'm posting a lot today but I'm playing "catch-up". So here's my supplements finally...

Vitamins that I take everyday:
vit A-5000 AU
super B-complex (Also includes 180 mg vit C)
vit D-400 IU
Vit E-200 IU
Biotin-5000 MCG (Insufficient in my B-complex)
tablet that has- calcium-1000 mg
magnesium-40 mg
zinc-15 mg
I also take L-arginine 500mg
systemic enzyme tablets
Hyaluronic acid

And on an "as needed" basis I take L-theanine which I heard about on Dr. Oz. It's amazing for stress management, without causing drowsiness.

Now for the PM, Days 1-12 I take one 500 mg capsule, morning and night, plus cream, morning and night.
Day 13-17 (luteal) drop PM caps (still use the PM cream though) and add progesterone cream, twice daily
day 18-til I start my period-drop pc cream and resume PM caps

Right now my cycle is 30 days long. If anyone sees a conflict of any sort, please chime in Big Grin I'm all ears!

Hi sgc42,

I have a question about starting PM caps on day 18, and stopping PC. Did it affect PMT?

Sorry if I sound silly, but what is PMT?Blush

Sorry for the acronym. Pre-Menstrual Tension, Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, that's what I meant.

Congratulations on your growth, by the way.

So that's what caused it! Blush Yesterday I noticed I was very irritable but at the same time I had a very familiar feeling headache. The headache wasn't constant, or painful. I was afraid it would get bad but it didn't. But then I remembered your post about headaches=too much estrogen, irritability=too much progesterone? I can't seem to find that post, but anyway I was pretty confused yesterday. I wondered maybe I just had a headache because I was irritated, or maybe I was snapping a lot because I did have a headache.

I really don't feel like the cycling with pm is giving me enough for nbe. And I was afraid of using enough pc to cancel out any growth. That's why I decided to push my luck, live and learn, lol. So, should I really not use pm again until day 1 of next cycle?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon