Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Portia, that's fantastic that your boobs stayed the same, then you know for sure they really grew Smile I'm so undisciplined with the cream, do you think it might work anyways? Big Grin

(27-06-2012, 06:25 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  Thanks,,,,
can I use it instead of whey protein as I'm doing exercise to build legs muscles?
whey protein costs me alotSad

Yes, of course!
All athletes who are lactose-intolerant use sweet lupine flour instead of whey protein! It's MUCH healthier and better! And when it's cheaper for you - go for it!

Still 90 cm. In the middle of the cycle.
Looks like I'll have 90,5 after in the next cycle.
The only problem of the BIOVEA cream is that it's grey-brownish and even when it's soaked in it makes my white bras and shirts dirty. Very annoying.
It's quite hot in Germany now and I decided to use the cream only before bed because otherwise it's not possible to wear white clothes.

How did you come to the conclusion it is better than whey? Whey protein isolate is a very good source that is rich in the right amino acids. However there a lot of different vendors that use different processes to refine it which does affect the quality.

If you want super cheap whey buy the unflavored bags on the net. Basically the raw ingredient before they add the flavours and stuff. I get mine in 10kg bags for 180 dollars.

Sweet lupin flour has a low amount of leucine. Leucine is the amino that helps your body absorb and utilize the protein. So if you want to go that route I would suggest buying some leucine and mixing it with the flour. You can find vendors easily on the internet. I myself get L-leucine 500grams for 24 dollars. Which lasts forever because you are only using 2-4 grams at a time.

If you can't find that you could get some BCAA's which include it.

Seems like you have had quite good growth. Congrats.

(01-07-2012, 09:34 AM)jiberish Wrote:  How did you come to the conclusion it is better than whey? Whey protein isolate is a very good source that is rich in the right amino acids. However there a lot of different vendors that use different processes to refine it which does affect the quality.

If you want super cheap whey buy the unflavored bags on the net. Basically the raw ingredient before they add the flavours and stuff. I get mine in 10kg bags for 180 dollars.

Sweet lupin flour has a low amount of leucine. Leucine is the amino that helps your body absorb and utilize the protein. So if you want to go that route I would suggest buying some leucine and mixing it with the flour. You can find vendors easily on the internet. I myself get L-leucine 500grams for 24 dollars. Which lasts forever because you are only using 2-4 grams at a time.

If you can't find that you could get some BCAA's which include it.

Seems like you have had quite good growth. Congrats.

Plant protein is always better, healthier for the body than animal protein. Especially for women. I was in the preliminary stage of breast cancer and since I eliminated animal protein from my diet everything bad from inside my boobs disappeared (last mammography some weeks ago). Read the "China Study". I can't say this often enough: READ THE "CHINA STUDY", People.

Reading it now. I like how these books always like to show what is obese. For my height it says 220 pounds is obese. Yet I am 200 pounds with a 6 pack.

(01-07-2012, 01:33 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Reading it now. I like how these books always like to show what is obese. For my height it says 220 pounds is obese. Yet I am 200 pounds with a 6 pack.

Big Grin Yes, but there are not many Chinese people with 200 pounds and a sixpack. *LOL*

So long...

One thing which he annoyingly fails to mention is the source of animal protein. They are all so different. For example if one person ate turkey breast every day for a year and other ate rump steak. The overall health of each person would be very different at the end of the year yet both ate animal protein.

Overall I agree with a lot in there though but hasn't really stated anything new.

There are some problems with getting the majority of your protein from greens for men. You need to eat a crazy amount and many of the green foods high in protein are also high in phytoestrogens. Don't see many masculine vegetarians.

I will read more tomorrow.

(01-07-2012, 02:07 PM)jiberish Wrote:  So long...

One thing which he annoyingly fails to mention is the source of animal protein. They are all so different. For example if one person ate turkey breast every day for a year and other ate rump steak. The overall health of each person would be very different at the end of the year yet both ate animal protein.

Overall I agree with a lot in there though but hasn't really stated anything new.

There are some problems with getting the majority of your protein for men. You need to eat a crazy amount and many of the green foods high in protein are also high in phytoestrogens. Don't see many masculine vegetarians.

I will read more tomorrow.

Thank you. Whatever you think about it - I'm really happy that you're actually reading it. Shows me that you are not ignorant and thoughtless. Thank you.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6043853/T...y_(RESEED)

For others who want to read it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon