Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

Finally, here it is!
After many days of reading your threads and advice (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!), here is my NBE-ROUTINE.

DIET:
high-vitamin vegan diet with
70g protein
200g carbs
50-70g fat
1800-2000 calories (I can't eat more, I've tried but I got problems with my stomach from overeating)

Vitamins/minerals (among others, from diet, roughly):
35mg vit E
150mg vit C
600mg magnesium

Amino acids (from diet, roughly):

6200mg arginine
1000mg cystine
1900mg cystidine
2900mg isoleucine
4800 leucine
3500 lysine
900mg methionine
3000 phenylalanine
2600 threonine
800mg trypthophan
2100mg tyrosine
3200mg valine

WORKOUT:
cross trainer, 40 minutes, 3-4 times a week

CURRENT MEASUREMENTS:
full A/small B
weight: 51kg
167cm
bust: 86/87cm
waist: 56cm
butt: 83cm

ROUTINE - ALL DAYS:
PM cream, 3 times a day

I'm thinking about buying a noogleberry but I'm still not sure because I don't have time for this.

DAYS 1-15:
morning: 500mg PM with calcium supplement and protein/vit C smoothie, about 30g of protein

lunch-time: 1000mg MSM, 3g of spirulina, about 20g of protein

dinner: about 20g of protein

before bed: 500mg PM with calcium supplement and some vit C (from diet)

DAYS 16-30:
morning: iron supplement and B12 before breakfast, protein/vitamin C smoothie, about 30g of protein

lunch-time: 1000mg MSM, 3g of spirulina, about 20g of protein, 3000mg fenugreek, 10g linseed

dinner: about 20g of protein, 3000mg fenugreek

before bed: zink supplement

GOALS:
weight gain = 53kg,
full C-cup or more (as much as possible Smile I dream of a D and hope to see first results - maybe a small C - in July. Smile

I'm thinking about adding wild yams to the fenugreek in the luteal phase.
When I put on the PM cream I massage for about 3 minutes.
I'm very busy always with 2 jobs so, I don't have time for more.

And I've decided to drink much BEER (alc-free) in the luteal phase (hops).
Even men get boobs from beer, so... Smile

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
WHAT TO IMPROVE?

***********************GIVE ME A FEEDBACK, PLEASE! I NEED MUCH MOTIVATION!!!*******************************

I'LL POST PICS AND UPDATES ON MY PROGRESS/MOOD/CONDITION HERE IN THIS THREAD REGULARLY!!!

I'm in the first day of my luteal phase today (day 16), the days on PM were great. My body seems to like this stuff Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I believe this would go better in the personal programs section

Wouldn't a diet that has plentiful amounts of fruit and veg like a vegan diet already have alot of msm?

Thank you for the reply Smile!
I've found the personal programs section. I didn't know about this, not so experienced here... I'll repost it there.

I think there is a lot of msm in my diet but I take only 1000mg and someone recommended taking 4000, the more the better. I don't know. It was a special offer at Biovea so I've purchased it. When I don't see any results from it and use up the bottle I'won't purchase it again.

My current problem is (I'll make a thread about it, I need help) after stopping PM on day 16 I started bleeding in the evening of day 16 and now it's day 17 and I woke up feeling like I have a mens. Slight cramps, quite strong bleeding.
And I've lost 1 Inch on the bust.
What the hell is this???
Maybe cycling actually isn't good for me and I should continue without break like I did in the first month as my period always was very irregular?
I felt so good in the first month and my period came exactly on day 29...

(29-04-2012, 02:45 AM)jiberish Wrote:  I believe this would go better in the personal programs section

Wouldn't a diet that has plentiful amounts of fruit and veg like a vegan diet already have alot of msm?

Hi Portia74,

The first one or two cycles on PM are usually fine. I wrote a post about what happens and what you can try here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11098&pid=44209#pid44209

You could also lower linseed to 3,000 mg or below. Over time, linseed increases Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to free testosterone, and since estrogens are made from testosterone, SHBG can stop your growth.

Thank you very much, Isabelle. I appreciate your help Smile

(04-05-2012, 09:14 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Portia74,

The first one or two cycles on PM are usually fine. I wrote a post about what happens and what you can try here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11098&pid=44209#pid44209

You could also lower linseed to 3,000 mg or below. Over time, linseed increases Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to free testosterone, and since estrogens are made from testosterone, SHBG can stop your growth.

I add 6-10g of arginine to my program now. I've just bought some at the pharmacy. I only need to figure out how much to take and if it makes me break out or not. I start with 3g with lunch and 3g before going to bed. I get between 5 and 6g more from my vegan diet, so 10-12 total.

And I've bought me a C-cup bra for motivation Smile

Isabelle,

I read what you posted previously too--totally helps!! I was planning to do 15 days of PM but I think I'll only do 12. I started yesterday as it was my first day of period. I'm very excited and I'll post m program soon too. Greatly appreciate your knowledge & willingness to help. Smile

Yes, Isabelle is a BLESSING for all of us here Smile
WE LOVE YOU, ISABELLE!

(05-05-2012, 04:24 PM)Sandra Wrote:  Isabelle,

I read what you posted previously too--totally helps!! I was planning to do 15 days of PM but I think I'll only do 12. I started yesterday as it was my first day of period. I'm very excited and I'll post m program soon too. Greatly appreciate your knowledge & willingness to help. Smile

Portia,
Your waist is 56cm??? That is TINY. That's like 22"!! I didn't even know that's possible!

What's your age?

Your stats and mine are similar--similar height, similar starting point, etc. Looking forward to growing together!!

Yes, 56cm... but I want to change this. I'm way to skinny...
I dream of a body like Marylin Monroe Smile
I'm 37 but people always put me at 22, at the maximum, because of my "asian" body and my babyface... Not so funny.
Especially when it comes to relationships. My dates or BF's always looked like my fathers and I don't feel attracted to men who are 10 years younger, even though they match me visually.
That's why I need more curves. I want to look like a woman, not like a girl. And I don't feel sexy. Absolutely not.

Yes! Let's grow together!
I'm full of hope and I believe that we can do it!!!

(05-05-2012, 05:27 PM)Sandra Wrote:  Portia,
Your waist is 56cm??? That is TINY. That's like 22"!! I didn't even know that's possible!

What's your age?

Your stats and mine are similar--similar height, similar starting point, etc. Looking forward to growing together!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon