Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LET'S GO!!! MY NBE-routine and BEFORE-PICS

where do you girls get your lupine flour? I can't find it online Sad

(25-06-2012, 05:55 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  where do you girls get your lupine flour? I can't find it online Sad

Here it is. I buy this brand.

http://www.bioticana.de/product_info.php?info=p214_bio-sweet-lupine-flour---1-kg-refill.html&XTCsid=c161a86e20aeaa12a536edd8ba9372f2

(25-06-2012, 06:19 PM)Portia74 Wrote:  
(25-06-2012, 05:55 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  where do you girls get your lupine flour? I can't find it online Sad

Here it is. I buy this brand.

http://www.bioticana.de/product_info.php?info=p214_bio-sweet-lupine-flour---1-kg-refill.html&XTCsid=c161a86e20aeaa12a536edd8ba9372f2

Yes, I got the same Smile

ThanksBig GrinBig Grin

UPDATE:
Now my mens is over, I'm on day 8 or 9 of my cycle and my boobs don't look deflated. I've lost all the water I've retained in the days before my mens, my stomach is more than flat again but my boobs aren't smaller. I'm still 90cm and it still looks like in the photo some days ago. That's something new because usually my boobs are the smallest after my mens when all the water is out (it's always about 2 kilos of water which I retain). This means that I really grow constantly Smile

Damiana is great. Makes me calm down. I'm absolutely stress-resistant with it and my mood is better (I still have big private problems so I need something to feel better). And it tastes yummy! I have the tincture which tastes like herb liqueur. I'll keep you updated about the effect of it on my boobs. None so far.

wooooowww your breast didn't shrink after at day 8? that's really amazing congratulations girl,,,
and I really didn't expect lupine has that benefits ,,, it's sooo available and cheap here in Egypt
now I need to know how many grams you take per day?

(27-06-2012, 06:07 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  wooooowww your breast didn't shrink after at day 8? that's really amazing congratulations girl,,,
and I really didn't expect lupine has that benefits ,,, it's sooo available and cheap here in Egypt
now I need to know how many grams you take per day?

Thank you :-)

I take 60 grams in the morning.

Thanks,,,,
can I use it instead of whey protein as I'm doing exercise to build legs muscles?
whey protein costs me alotSad

Thanks for posting the link to Lupine flour. I want to jump on the bandwagon and give it a shot as I have a gluten allergy. This maybe a fun way to get protein in. Will research some more.
Congrats on your resultsBig Grin

Wanted to share my experience with sweet lupine flour. For me it doesn't taste good at all lol, it actually reminds me of hops taste... but the weird thing, it smells like those baby powders you know, which you can mix into a milk. But I'll try it out, maybe with yoghurt then Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon