Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Again (Using Greenbush and PM)

If you measured correctly, than your US bra size is 34AA. I'm a 34AA, and I usually wear a 34A but 34AA bras give me much rounder looking breasts and even a teeny bit of cleavage. It took me years to figure that out because 34AA's are so damn hard to find.

Whattt? Lol how did you get 34AA from that?
My band size would be either 30 or 32 based on a 29 1/2" underbust, no?

My breasts are also definitely not AA (though perhaps I should try that as well anyway!) They look like full A's or tiny B's.

Ordered PM. Will take 2-3 weeks to get here, so i'll have to wait till whenever my period lines up after it gets here.

Currently still just doing SP and NB. It does seem to be doing something, slowly, but I don't get pains very often like I did on Greenbush combo. I still don't want to take FG again though because of the zits I think it brought on.

I can always try again sometime later to be sure.

Also am using Booby Stacked and PM cream. May try PC on last 14 days of cycle. I think just once a day as I seem to be very, very timid when it comes to PC..

To get your US band size you add 4" to the under bust measurement if it's even, or 5" if it's odd. I added 5 to 29 to get 34. But that's beside the point. Wear whatever fits properly.

Ah I see. The site I was on told me to add 2". Weird. Maybe I am AA. Will try it out.

Update on boobs:

I'm on the second half of my menstrual cycle and put PC on my breasts last night and this morning. Almost instant sensations both times- albeit subtle. And that "heavy feeling" in them. Interesting...

Also, my PM will be here in a matter of days instead of weeks. So perhaps I will start it next cycle after all. NERVOUS.

Will be starting PM this cycle. Here are instructions from a woman who sells a really nice PM cream on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280718921003?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Her directions for starting oral/topical PM are as follows:

Follow instructions for use of cream. Start applying on day one of your cycle (first day of period.)

For oral doses, begin about 14 days before your next month's period (luteal phase) and after the day you've begun ovulation. Continue to use the cream and oral doses up until the day you start your period. DO NOT USE ANY of them during your period from the 2nd month on.

Begin application of the cream again the day after your period stops and begin taking the oral doses again. Continue with this routine for the duration of the treatment. You may start out with smaller oral doses in the beginning and work your way up to larger doses daily or every few days. If stomach cramping occurs, reduce the amount and gradually increase more slowly."

She also recommends to stop all treatment during your periods. (except the first month where you use the cream).

She also has tips on how to better absorb the PM, which "80-90% of is destroyed by stomach acid or removed by the liver"

*About a 1/2 hour after eating, open capsule and pour 1/2 a capsule (250mg) of powder under the tongue. Allow to mix with saliva for a few minutes, swish around in mouth to hit all mucous membranes for absorption, swallow, and drink a large glass of milk. The milk allows for better absorption, helps keep so much from being destroyed by stomach acid, and also provides calcium and nutrients the body needs for maximum benefits.

*Split up doses into smaller amounts throughout the day, as the body can only absorb so much at once. So if taking 1000mg a day, take either 500 morning and night, or 250mg 4x a day.

*Wear a normal fitting bra during the day and a loose bra at night. The bra will hold more estrogen in the area and help keep from dispersing throughout the night.

*Apply heating pad after massage.

I would definitely recommend her cream, so far... She is very knowledgable, a great eBayer, and the first time I used her cream I got breast pains/tingles that same day..which is a pretty fast response.

Sorry if this post seems like an ad for her product. I'm just keeping track of what may work for me here, and thought the info might help others using PM.

Second week of PM.
Taking 1 pill a day. Ainterol. Will ramp up next month perhaps.

So far there is noticable "moisture", as Doll pointed out in her thread, lol. But my breast sensations are really subtle. And don't come frequently. We'll see. After my period I have still retained this 1 inch.

NB seems to only give me fullness. I've been using it since May. 2 hours a night. Perhaps it's not enough but anything more and i'll not get work done. May take a break from NB in December and just do PM for a cycle. I know I seem to have grown an inch, but an inch since May is kind of lame. That's 5 months. Agh.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon