Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Again (Using Greenbush and PM)

Okay I tried this 4 years ago when I was 22, with some small success. However I didn't have the money to keep going at it, and I was a long-time vegan so I don't think I had the nutrients in me to grow breasts successfully.

Now I'm 26 and no longer vegan, follow a very healthy diet. As soon as I started eating meat 2 years ago my hips expanded and my breasts started to get "growing pains". So perhaps now i have what it takes to grow some? Hahha.

My stats:
5'2"
appx. 105 lbs
34A

I'd like to just see if I can get to a B. Then if that occurs, go from there. I'm not expecting miracles.

My program:
Starting with Greenbush Kit #2 (which I'd done 4 years ago) for the first couple months.
Puereria Mirifica- Add in a month or so, then cycle with it.

Topically:
Start with fenugreek mixture. Perhaps add a PM cream later.

I currently already daily take these supplements as part of my diet:
2 Tbsp cod liver oil with A+D
600 mg cal/mag
400 mg vit e
1000 mg vit c
100mg vit B complex
And a multivitamin while on my period.

I also take almost every day a raw egg drink in the morning that consists of:

3 raw organic eggs
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp butter
cinnamon
stevia
cocoa powder

All blended in a blender and taken like a smoothie.

Wish me luck!

Might add in another few months some sort of suction (Have an old broken BB 2012 that I might be able to fix and use again).

Good luck!!! hope you reach that b cup quickly!! keep us updated Smile

I tried NBE back when I was 20 and I didnt notice much of a dif. About 4 months ago I gave it a shot again and Ive been fairly happy with what I'm experiencing this time around. I'm 26 now as well and I think age does play a part so I do think your experience will be better as well.

Hi Cat86, thanks for the encouragement, it's great to hear...

Not too much to report as it's been the first week-ish. Got my period. There are tingles and subtle feelings throughout the day, but very little. I'm ramping up the herbs slowly.

Will start the PM in about 2 months.
Ordering NB to use alongside the herbs.
I also have an old Bosom Beauty machine that I might use occasionally if I can get it working.

I really like Tigerlily's massage technique. And I like to use coconut oil with it, it makes my skin so unbelievably soft. And it smells good.

I guess it's been a month already.
Well I had to stop herbs for a week because my period hasn't shown up (a week and a half late now, and it neverrr is) So I'm afraid I'm pregnant.

So although I have some swelling--- Perhaps mainly because I got a NB and have been using that for a week or so.
My nipples are incredibly sore and hard- I thought maybe from the NB but perhaps it's a pregnancy sign? AGH I can't tell! This is driving me nuts.

Going to start back on the herbs today, because going off them didn't bring on my period, and if I'm pregnant then so be it I might as well keep on my NBE program so that isn't ruined as well.

Blast.

Update: 7/5/12
Been about 3 months, but I took a week+ break in May due to a fear of being pregnant.

Slight growth. I'm measuring at about 32+" across bust, which is basically what I've always been as long as I didn't lose weight, but there is definitely fullness and a better shape.

I'm currently using:
Greenbush herbs
daily vitamins (A,B,C,E, cal/mag, fish oil)
Noogleberry

Got good premenstrual swelling this month. And after it went away my breasts were not as tiny as they usually are at their smallest point of the month.

Took a 4 day break from all herbs and NB while on my period.
Started again yesterday.

Still thinking about PM but unsure. going to use Greenbush for 6 months first.

Stopped herbs again. They were making me break out! Which A) is not worth it and B). Must mean they were not hormonely right for me anyway.

I've just been Noogleberry-ing and massaging the past 3 weeks. Still taking my other supplements like vitamins A-E, calcium, fish oil, protein shakes, etc.

Might try PM but am worried again about messing up my hormones and getting zits.

Might just get a PM cream first and use that with NB for a while.

BUT at least I do have some fullness and kept that even after stopping the herbs. I'll measure soon. Last measurement was my usual 32".

Been just noogling and using PM cream (Ainterol) and I've been getting much more PMS swelling than I ever have in my life previous. My breasts never used to change much during the month. This month I swelled over 1 and 1/4 inches--- Making me 33 1/4" instead of my usual 32".

Posted a pic because what the hell. I'm still tiny, and they look a little bigger in person, but this is how they look at the 33 1/4". Have not measured yet after my periods, so I don't know if I'm retaining much if any. I'd rather wait to measure when I can actually see a difference.

Taking some saw palmetto but that's it. Will probably try PM in a few months if I am able to get money. Would take a hormone spit test first though to see where I'm at. For now I'll stick with noogling, Saw Palmetto and PM cream (just ordered Booby Stacked as well).

Here's to hoping that the swelling is a good sign.

It seems that I may have grown 3 cm. I know that's not much, and I'm not going to believe it until I have measured for a few months in a row for accuracy but shit--- at least it's something! hah.

Currently: NB (2 hours a day), SP (Greenbush 3x a day) and massage with PM cream (switch between Ainterol and Booby Stacked) with lavendar EO.

Will be hopefully taking a hormone test within the next few months, and then depending on results may try PM.

Measurements: Bust- 32.5", Waist- 24", Hips- ???

Should measure my hips just for the hell of it. But I just don't really care, lol.

I finally took my official measurments:

Underbust= 29 1/2"
Overbust= 33" (currently)
Waist= 25 1/2"
Hips= 34"

Can someone help me figure out my proper bra size?
I've been wearing a 34A for years, but if my underbust is 29 1/2" doesn't that put me at a 30 or 32" band?? BUT 32A's are generally way too small. The idea of a 30C sounds ridiculous, considering that I don't have that much boob.
I am curious now to try and find a 30C and see what that feels like on me. Hmm.... Or try more 32A's.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon